Thread: End of Civilization/Graal story

End of Civilization/Graal story

(Just me being bored while on lunch, so don’t mind me.)

Utter chaos of the outside world woke me from my slumber. Screams from the streets have me running for the tv. The society we once knew is gone. Government felt apart only to leave madness in its wake. Thugs and gangsters hit the streets, taking out anyone in their way. No one is safe. What little left of law enforcement fights to take back the streets and fight to save innocent bystanders. In the end, everything is in ruin. An all out war has begun and nowhere is safe. We are all caught in between this fight for control.

Nice story, but give some background information...
    -Tell us who the protagonist is, tell us if it's a he/she, if it's an adult/teenager, etc.
    -So far, this I'm getting the impression that all this chaos happened overnight, meaning that the government fell and GTA Online happened in real life one single night. If it did fall in one night, then wow, and also make it clearer that this happened overnight. (Also, you'd missing some good lore)
    Okay, that's it Stories taking place in an anarchy are always fun to read
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    inb4 Purge 3.0
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

So I decided to update this. I plan on doing this story in pieces so it isn't a stretch to read.

(Backstory) *The flourishing city of Era was widely known throughout the world. Throughout history the city was praised for its large population and low crime rate. It was lead by the High council. Jobs were in abundance. Crime was not existent. Overall it almost looked like paradise. Unknown to the majority of the populace, corruption was sown deeply into this Council. People were mysteriously disappearing and a good chunk of the citizens money were going into the pockets of this governing group. They wanted to slowly brainwash the citizens into mindless sheep.That is until a radical group decided to intervene.

This strange group only went by the initials P.R. This group miraculously managed to go undetected by everyone. They realized the true intentions of the council and sought out to stop them. They wanted to save the citizens and give them freedom. Throughout a period of time, the group managed infiltrate the High council. So they set in motion their plans to destroy the council from within. In the dead of night they overthrew the government, plunging the city into chaos.....*
    Last edited by LadyWitchCraft; 10-16-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Um... wonderful.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".