Thread: Anyone else get randomly jailed?

Anyone else get randomly jailed?

I️ already submitted a ticket so don’t redirect me there. Im bringing this up to see if this issue is happening to anyone else. In the past month I️ have gotten jailed twice for “usd/buying accounts”. No reason for this, I️ have never sent a pm having anything to do with money or buying account, my logs prove that. I️ have seen a lot of posts about being falsely jailed, im just wondering if this is a common thing.

that sucks
    Who closes the door when the bus driver gets out?
    Is water wet?
    What color is a mirror?
    Can god make a rock so heavy he cant lift it?
    Do you exist? How do you know?

Also, my account isn’t allowed to trade items. I️ have my brella to my second account and I️ tried trading back and every time the trade cancels saying that I️ logged off. Have tried on multiple devices and the same thing pops up.

Banned
    Are you sharing wifi with anyone? It kinda sounds like an IP thing if it doesn't show up in your history or anything. Or if you're using data or vpn or something, I think that could be causing it too. I've heard of people getting IP jails or whatever when they're on data or vpn, but I'm not sure if this is the case or any details regarding those situations.