Thread: Graphics Question (uploads)

Soldier

Graphics Question (uploads)

So on every halloween once a year i upload a halloween themed look for one month of october every year. And this is the first year ill be doing it on era but it looks like i cant since the heads are apparently "inappropriate content" or "do not resubmit"

So i was wondering is a skeleton head really inappropriate content?

- - - Updated - - -

I cant attach the image because of a 50 kb limit -.- so heres a link
    https://postimg.cc/YhkbF1SQ

- - - Updated - - -

And the other link
    http://www.imgurupload.com/image/lb5fg

Although Halloween is all about ‘fictitious beings’ such are not allowed to be worn as customs. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Soldier
    Wow that's pretty Prejudice Lol. Skeletons aren't fictitious, maybe the staff need to go into a graveyard and look inside a coffin I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    Wow that's pretty Prejudice Lol. Skeletons aren't fictitious, maybe the staff need to go into a graveyard and look inside a coffin I guess.
    I mean, skeletons themselves arent, but skeletons as creatures are. The whole idea of an inanimate object being animate counts as ‘fictitious’ i suppose.

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I mean, skeletons themselves arent, but skeletons as creatures are. The whole idea of an inanimate object being animate counts as ‘fictitious’ i suppose.

Nah I bet the real truth is that My graphics just look so good that it surpasses the graphics admins' actual skill level so they deny anything that looks better than what they know how to make.

Just Kidding^

Leveler
    Maybe they should make something like a halloween upload and Halloweenish stuff is accepted from September 1st - October 31st and they're returned after Halloween on the 1st-5th of Nov smth like that and a high staff press a button that removes them all or the Halloween uploads cant be worn at anytime besides imbetween the dates so you dont have to keep reuploading ones each year
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Zany
    For staff, how it is officially said in the rule books is that zombie customs are permitted due to staff using them during October. However, skeleton customs are never allowed, nor are any customs that are monsters, animals that are non-existent whether they ever were before or not (i.e. dragons, dinosaurs) or mythical creatures (i.e. mermaids, unicorns).

Please don't take that out on me, I don't control the upload rules.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    For staff, how it is officially said in the rule books is that zombie customs are permitted due to staff using them during October. However, skeleton customs are never allowed, nor are any customs that are monsters, animals that are non-existent whether they ever were before or not (i.e. dragons, dinosaurs) or mythical creatures (i.e. mermaids, unicorns).

Please don't take that out on me, I don't control the upload rules.

Im not taking anything out on anyone. I atleast never plan to do so on any Era Staff

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    Im not taking anything out on anyone. I atleast never plan to do so on any Era Staff
    Oh no, I wasn't trying to insinuate you are or would. Tends to be better safe than sorry because it sometimes does happen, but it's no problem