Thread: Suggestions for junz (plasma) issue!

Suggestions for junz (plasma) issue!

Healer hats:

The introduction of healer hats are cool. I love how in plasma there is many ways to obtain hats, but with the healer hats I've noticed a problem..

1: Now when people enter survival, theīy are not focused on the game, but rather sitting in a corner spamming healing darts at the wall and not helping the team, everyone now is just running around throwing darts not helping at all.

2: People are now boosting for the hats, people have been sitting in a solo survival with a macro on too boost for the the hats.

Suggestion to fix:

I believe that the darts need to be throw at a player and heal the player to be counted as throw. This will make players work more as a team for rewards.

Themed survival:

This is more of a suggestion but, as Halloween is approaching it would be cool if the plasma was Halloween themed such as instead of killing the plasma guys changed them to zombie vampires and werewolves ext. Same with Christmas changed them to elves. Just a little idea

Manager
    Hi!
    Thanks for letting me know about that issue. I'll see if that can be implemented, but to my knowledge, it's not an easy/quick change so may take a little time.
    In regards to the second issue, I think that'd remain an issue even if the on-hit method was added (people would create alts and hit them).
    At the end of the day, they're spending thousands of gralats on nuclear darts only to waste them, so It's only their loss.

In regards to the Halloween theme change, I think that'd be neat. I'll ask some graphics staff whether they're willing to zombi-fy the heads of the current baddies for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    $200k gralats for a hat is already enough. LETS MAKE ITS HARDER so less people try and LESS PEOPLE play. YES make it harder because that will definitely make our server grow! Yall are so smart.
    Not supposed to be easy. People shouldn’t have hats that cost that much this quickly, people need to have something that will require time to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Our server is small lol. Most people can’t afford the itunes for stuff. Plus I’m losing time in plasma bc of this jail thing. Making it harder isn’t going to encourage anyone to play.. we need to realize that making things harder is just going to take everyones time and they will eventually give up. I want to see the server grow and just the way things are now won’t let us move forward. I know you guys put your hearts and souls into these updates but making things harder just isn’t the answer honestly.
    Think of Plasma like Destiny 1/2 and World Of Warcraft, if you don't grind to reach the requirements then you're not going to be rewarded to get the cool stuff everyone else has.