Thread: An idea to break the peace of the bases

An idea to break the peace of the bases

Hello everyone I want to know what you think about this crazy idea, you can also put your ideas on how to fix the base system.
    Currently the base system is broken because of the "free hours" in other words Global peace of the gangs and for this I propose this change in the bases.

1.As we know There are 10 bases in Graal era, there are currently 7 active gangs with more than 10k hours.
    1. Why is not specifically chosen 2-3 bases for example (Guerre, GZ and tachi) and in those 3 bases can only go to base gangs with more than 10k hours obviously gangs with fewer hours can also enter. But of course the other bases that remain (box, lethal, neo, bh, bbz, mafia, pz, neo) Gangs with more than 10k hours can not enter

2. A giant base is made with 3 flags for example Lethal, bh and bbz, (<- idea of Sam) Gangs with less than 10k hours can enter and in that giant base the gang with more hours of the 3 wins 2k-5k gralats or even if you want pieces of ec (It's like a pk arena that instead of lasting 30 mins will last 2-4 hours) It can be done 3-4 times a day

3. 4 bases left. In 3 bases can only enter Gangs with less than 5k hours (You can not double base or triple in these 3 bases)

4. 1 base left. Only gangs with less than 500 hours can enter this base.
    -If this is added to the game, the peace of the bases could be drastically reduced, and with this system, it would help the smaller gangs to grow instead of being trampled by gangs with five times of hours.
    What do you think about this idea?

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Hello everyone I want to know what you think about this crazy idea, you can also put your ideas on how to fix the base system.
    Currently the base system is broken because of the "free hours" in other words Global peace of the gangs and for this I propose this change in the bases.

1.As we know There are 10 bases in Graal era, there are currently 7 active gangs with more than 10k hours.
    1. Why is not specifically chosen 2-3 bases for example (Guerre, GZ and tachi) and in those 3 bases can only go to base gangs with more than 10k hours obviously gangs with fewer hours can also enter. But of course the other bases that remain (box, lethal, neo, bh, bbz, mafia, pz, neo) Gangs with more than 10k hours can not enter

2. A giant base is made with 3 flags for example Lethal, bh and bbz, (<- idea of Sam) Gangs with less than 10k hours can enter and in that giant base the gang with more hours of the 3 wins 2k-5k gralats or even if you want pieces of ec (It's like a pk arena that instead of lasting 30 mins will last 2-4 hours) It can be done 3-4 times a day

3. 4 bases left. In 3 bases can only enter Gangs with less than 5k hours (You can not double base or triple in these 3 bases)

-If this is added to the game, the peace of the bases could be drastically reduced, and with this system, it would help the smaller gangs to grow instead of being trampled by gangs with five times of hours.
    Why does everyone keep bringing up 'gangs below so-and so' hours like gangs don't get other tags to 2k?

I like this idea, but I suggest that the latter be taken into consideration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gangs still make new tags to take over the low hour base. I think we actually need to restrict the recruit system. Example, a person cannot join two different gangs who is holding a base in map. I hope you see what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post

isn't this the equivalent of taxing?
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    ??? The goal of this is to break the peace of the base.->No more free hours, No more afkers etc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Gangs still make new tags to take over the low hour base. I think we actually need to restrict the recruit system. Example, a person cannot join two different gangs who is holding a base in map. I hope you see what i mean

For something we have to start

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ain’t too bad of ideas, but wtf I just saw ur name Adrian on a movie and now I see it here for the first time wth

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I like this idea.

It encourages pkers-basers in the three median bases, while creating a competitive setting for those above 10k, those below it, and those below 5k.

I'm interested in the 500 hour base as well, merely because there's going to be a load of competition in that area and everyone's going to want grabs.

I guess my concern is that you left one base for everyone below 500, so it's kinda detrimental to trying to spark basing. But if those kinks get worked out, I could understand this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Please can you leave a thread clean and pure without your taxation

- - - Updated - - -

Cool idea technically which was also suggested almost 1year earlier by bitzsam as well but we need someone to do this project.

*nods head in approval*

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    Please can you leave a thread clean and pure without your taxation

- - - Updated - - -

Cool idea technically which was also suggested almost 1year earlier by bitzsam as well but we need someone to do this project.

I think the admins are not interested in fixing the base system-> <-