Thread: Speed Hackers are back woo!!!

Speed Hackers are back woo!!!

It has come to my attention that the speed hackers have returned to bot race events and event house events. Over the last few days, I have been joining events once again just to observe and watch what actually happens. Most players know who this "Speed Hacker" is. We have gathered evidence that he speed hacks in bot events, event house events such as, water race 1, water race 2, rush, CTF and most likely others. This player has a very low intelligence and skill when it comes to events as he is the player who says, "Bush or trash admin" or goes by the name, "Raw" at the events house. He has decided to start hacking because the admins aren't hosting bush race so he isn't getting his weekly ec or whatever. The casual PR team jail him and his alternate accounts each event but he comes back 2 minutes later with a new account or he evades jail. Is there anything that higher staff could do to prevent him from joining events or hacking, such as an ip ban from events or a permanent ban from events?

Sadly this is an issue with a lot of online f2p game not just graal. I don't think we can do anything about it as they will just keep changing their IP address to trick the system into thinking they're a new person.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Sadly this is an issue with a lot of online f2p game not just graal. I don't think we can do anything about it as they will just keep changing their IP address to trick the system into thinking they're a new person.

Let me get that proof.

Let me get that proof.

Actually there is a solution to stop speed hackers. I know this because I have speed hacked my self to see how is easy it is to hack era. I found out the era severs do a speed check and if you speed is too high your Insta jailed but you can by pass this by using speed hacks in bursts not full on.

One of the solutions is not allow android devices bellow 4.1 play era because bellow 4.1 android devices can be rooted which a lot hacks in era

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    Actually there is a solution to stop speed hackers. I know this because I have speed hacked my self to see how is easy it is to hack era. I found out the era severs do a speed check and if you speed is too high your Insta jailed but you can by pass this by using speed hacks in bursts not full on.

One of the solutions is not allow android devices bellow 4.1 play era because bellow 4.1 android devices can be rooted which a lot hacks in era
    I agree, because screwing over innocent players has always been a humble and considerate idea!

Listen m'dude, I know you didn't mean anything bad by it, but it still doesn't remove the fact that you could have potential ruined someone's gaming experience for no good reason. People being inconsiderate really hits a nerve of mine, so sorry, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post

if reduces the speedcheck number can start jailing random players who just lag

blocking devices isn't a real good solution (don't think graal doing that to loose some players), they can root/jb the newest devices so 4.1 isn't a huge problem
    "Your love diminishes my desire to suicide."

r x w r

When innocent players get jailed instead of the guilty ones...

There are scripts in place that try to auto-detect your player X-Position as well as your Y-Position. It then calculates the average amount of pixels that you traveled based upon your speed. If it detects that you are moving at 80MPH on foot, it will definitely red-flag you. However, in the extreme cases of lag, this is more lenient.

Furthermore, there are many ways that I have found that bypass speed-detection scripts, that I have also reported to management. Hopefully they fix all the exploits I'm sending them, soon.
    Last edited by Jordan Canavi; 01-03-2019 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Grammatical Error
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297