Thread: Its Grahfix

Its Grahfix

Never quitting. Another rant about me as an Era citizen

I made this post because my reputation gets in the way of my ambitions.

Hi, a lot of you might know me and a few might not like me. That's fine. I just have a few things I would like to have a voice about. I do gfx, I am good and getting better. I am now days valued as a baser and people enjoy my gfx. A lot of you may know I haven't been Mr. Nice Guy. None of you ever asked why... I always assumed you wouldn't care. I have reasons behind everything and its sooo out of my control. My brain gets so scattered and my thoughts move so fast. I will only tell you one reason if any. I also am under the impression that iEra thinks I did something for my account to be unlinked. Idk I logged onto it, it might have to do with my account being ip jailed all the time. Oh well, I have a better acc. I have been mis behaved but not to that extent. I fell in love with the Era community and it help me endure so much irl abuse. Like no kidding, it got me through the worst. Think what you will, it's your boy grahfix. Will be posting a gfx thread soon with gfx made SPECIFICALLY for the forums.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Never quitting. Another rant about me as an Era citizen

I made this post because my reputation gets in the way of my ambitions.

Hi, a lot of you might know me and a few might not like me. That's fine. I just have a few things I would like to have a voice about. I do gfx, I am good and getting better. I am now days valued as a baser and people enjoy my gfx. A lot of you may know I haven't been Mr. Nice Guy. None of you ever asked why... I always assumed you wouldn't care. I have reasons behind everything and its sooo out of my control. My brain gets so scattered and my thoughts move so fast. I will only tell you one reason if any. I also am under the impression that iEra thinks I did something for my account to be unlinked. Idk I logged onto it, it might have to do with my account being ip jailed all the time. Oh well, I have a better acc. I have been mis behaved but not to that extent. I fell in love with the Era community and it help me endure so much irl abuse. Like no kidding, it got me through the worst. Think what you will, it's your boy grahfix. Will be posting a gfx thread soon with gfx made SPECIFICALLY for the forums.

That sucks, man.

I feel for you, I remember when you and I had a chat on the iEra Discord and I'm so sorry to hear that you've been unlinked. I know that you always had the intent for others in your mind.

I've honestly strayed away from the game, I'm afraid of getting unlinked and it's something that has happened to far too many people.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    That sucks, man.

I feel for you, I remember when you and I had a chat on the iEra Discord and I'm so sorry to hear that you've been unlinked. I know that you always had the intent for others in your mind.

I've honestly strayed away from the game, I'm afraid of getting unlinked and it's something that has happened to far too many people.

I wish you nothing but the best.

Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said. For me, getting unlinked has worked out for the better cause I went from being a nobody with 3k hours to a pro with 300 hours. I went from minigun and not good with it to A91 and hella hard. Plus, even though we don't know why, I was probably unlinked for a reason. Hop on and play a bit. Also for discord there are plenty of era related servers. Grahfix Cloud#6590, I have a few I can add people to.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said. For me, getting unlinked has worked out for the better cause I went from being a nobody with 3k hours to a pro with 300 hours. I went from minigun and not good with it to A91 and hella hard. Plus, even though we don't know why, I was probably unlinked for a reason. Hop on and play a bit. Also for discord there are plenty of era related servers. Grahfix Cloud#6590, I have a few I can add people to.

The only Discord channel that's related that Graal that I'm in as of now changed their name from 'Era Go' to 'Sarah No', if that doesn't tell you enough about the direction of this game, I honestly don't know what will (that was a joke).

You said it yourself, you don't know why you got unlinked, but it happened. And at this point, it's concerning, because these things don't happen out-of-the-blue.

Look, I genuinely like this game as well. I hate seeing potential being thrown to the ground and I was always taught that everyone and everything has the ability to do more.

I'll make sure to add you on Discord sometime (it's 4 AM right now and I'm watching Netflix).

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    The only Discord channel that's related that Graal that I'm in as of now changed their name from 'Era Go' to 'Sarah No', if that doesn't tell you enough about the direction of this game, I honestly don't know what will (that was a joke).

You said it yourself, you don't know why you got unlinked, but it happened. And at this point, it's concerning, because these things don't happen out-of-the-blue.

Look, I genuinely like this game as well. I hate seeing potential being thrown to the ground and I was always taught that everyone and everything has the ability to do more.

I'll make sure to add you on Discord sometime (it's 4 AM right now and I'm watching Netflix).

Night