Thread: Bring the Arcade back

Exclamation Bring the Arcade back

This is player feedback of Era's arcade system to bring attention to the problem and help fix it. I have purchased five weapons(Dart gun, Dino smash gun, Nitro blaster, Steampunk sword, Electric/Thunder sword) from the arcade and have gotten at least 100k tickets.There are some issues with arcade that I would like to address and need your help to find possible solutions (new weapon ideas, new arcade games, new hats)
    -Issues
    1. The arcade games are boring/too hard
    2. There are not enough arcade games
    3. The weapons in the arcade are bad/not worth the amount of tickets
    4. There is not enough weapons in the arcade
    5. The arcade does not get updates

I need your help to find solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserdude911 View Post
    This is player feedback of Era's arcade system to bring attention to the problem and help fix it. I have purchased five weapons(Dart gun, Dino smash gun, Nitro blaster, Steampunk sword, Electric/Thunder sword) from the arcade and have gotten at least 100k tickets.There are some issues with arcade that I would like to address and need your help to find possible solutions (new weapon ideas, new arcade games, new hats)
    -Issues

I agre, esp with the need for more games

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laserdude911 View Post
    -Issues

If you decide to send your proposal to Staff, I recommend that you exclude issues 1 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    If you decide to send your proposal to Staff, I recommend that you exclude issues 1 and 3.
    Why so give logic?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Why so give logic?

Simple:
    Issue 1 would force Staff to remake all of the existing arcade games, something I doubt anyone would want to do.
    Issue 3 is complaining about the prices and the statistics of Arcade weaponry. Meaning that Staff would have to either make the current weaponry cheaper or stronger, and keep in mind that getting the approval of Management would take a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Simple:
    Issue 1 would force Staff to remake all of the existing arcade games, something I doubt anyone would want to do.
    Issue 3 is complaining about the prices and the statistics of Arcade weaponry. Meaning that Staff would have to either make the current weaponry cheaper or stronger, and keep in mind that getting the approval of Management would take a couple of weeks.
    Ok thats cool. For 1, I think that we should just add new games. You are not only right about the prices but I am sure players that have bought the items previously wouldn't appreciate it

SEAMAN
    Make a new item in arcade so many people can deceit more.