Thread: @Staff

@Staff

Whether or not whoever did this was listening to me when I said that random events should be a thing, I don't know. But, I do know that a random event has been implemented into iEra, and this, in my opinion, is something that should be called out and said "hey, good job".

I'm not going to give my feedback in the thread as this is merely supposed to be a praise-thread, but I can give it via PM if Staff is interested.

But congratulations, when stuff like this is done, it should be called out and praised.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post

Whether or not whoever did this was listening to me when I said that random events should be a thing, I don't know. But, I do know that a random event has been implemented into iEra, and this, in my opinion, is something that should be called out and said "hey, good job".

I'm not going to give my feedback in the thread as this is merely supposed to be a praise-thread, but I can give it via PM if Staff is interested.

But congratulations, when stuff like this is done, it should be called out and praised.
    The prizes are pretty impressive too.

Someone had a gun-melee, can you believe that?!
    Love it a lot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

*Group hug*
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

I love the new items, in fact I’m going crazy trying for the gun-melee. I ABSOLUTELY look forward to Graaloween. Amazing job.

I can't wait either ay

I hope the items aren’t like last years

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!