Thread: NPC Logic

NPC Logic

So I for some reason i am standing here and wondering, I wonder what kind of logic would npcs have when you go buying weapons in the shops.

*player walks in*

NPC: Hello fine customer, we have a wonderful selection of deadly weapons today...feel free to look around.

*player eyes up insanely priced item*

NPC: Ohhh I see you are eyeing up one of our finest weapons, would you be interested in it? You don’t look at all suspicious and I don’t question how you have that much money...

*player buys weapon*

NPC: Enjoy your purchase and have a wonderful day! (Watches player leave and kill others close by with said weapon)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    So I for some reason i am standing here and wondering, I wonder what kind of logic would npcs have when you go buying weapons in the shops.

*player walks in*

NPC: Hello fine customer, we have a wonderful selection of deadly weapons today...feel free to look around.

*player eyes up insanely priced item*

NPC: Ohhh I see you are eyeing up one of our finest weapons, would you be interested in it? You don’t look at all suspicious and I don’t question how you have that much money...

*player buys weapon*

NPC: Enjoy your purchase and have a wonderful day! (Watches player beat him down with said weapon)
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Abdullah1441; 10-14-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Lmao hilarious

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Should be good, this game need more interaction with the player lol.
    "Your love diminishes my desire to suicide."

r x w r