Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Future improvements on Era

Future improvements on Era

Graal Era is dying.. and we all can see that, and we need to "revive" this game back to what it use to be. Now I was just roaming around Graal and I see a lot of people put on their status saying that their leaving graal so I asked them why are they leaving and their responses were "It's too boring". Now Graal is in its "deepest darkest hour" and I have some ideas in mind I'd like to share

Number:1 "Add more events for players to do".
    Number:2 " Have a more lively interaction between admins".
    Number: 3 "Be a lot more firm with the rules on players who abuse noobs or harass them".
    Number:4 " I think that money should be given to players who place top 3 on the high score board (whether spar, MPX or PK)

I think graal is dying due to the fact it's mainly pay to win. New players start with not a good knowledge of the game, then they come to the realisation that good guns costs so much and jobs take for ever to earn gralats. So new players are not hooked to the game, to start working for the guns. Graal needs to be more new player friendly and jobs need to be reworked.

I got two of my pals who have never played the game to play for a week. They came to the results that graal is too much of pay to win game, the jobs were bland and boring and not giving them enough gralats to feel like they were making progress. Which led to them not playing because they were not hooked.

I feel new players need to spend £20-30 Just have a standing in graal.

The lack of updates is driving me away from graal, it's be coming very bland and boring. But I feel the game needs to be more new player friendly to get a new generation of players.

Hmm... Agility, is it alright if I make a thread based off of the ideas you posted?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

They need to buff jobs

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotto View Post
    Graal Era is dying..
    Really!?
    Wouldn't have thought so.
    Like?
    When that happens they get harassed for not doing their Job (not that all do).
    Number: 3 "Be a lot more firm with the rules on players who abuse noobs or harass them".
    I can't take you seriously when you say "Harass noobs".
    What do you mean by harass?
    Number:4 " I think that money should be given to players who place top 3 on the high score board (whether spar, MPX or PK)
    Encourages boosting.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    I think graal is dying due to the fact it's mainly pay to win. New players start with not a good knowledge of the game, then they come to the realisation that good guns costs so much and jobs take for ever to earn gralats. So new players are not hooked to the game, to start working for the guns. Graal needs to be more new player friendly and jobs need to be reworked.

I got two of my pals who have never played the game to play for a week. They came to the results that graal is too much of pay to win game, the jobs were bland and boring and not giving them enough gralats to feel like they were making progress. Which led to them not playing because they were not hooked.

I feel new players need to spend £20-30 Just have a standing in graal.

The lack of updates is driving me away from graal, it's be coming very bland and boring. But I feel the game needs to be more new player friendly to get a new generation of players.
    This^^

Zany
    Like BZ said, such as what? Things like that also take time.
    Alright, this one. So, every day, as a staff, I sit at the bottom of start with my tag off, no items, just sitting there, and I have conversations with players. I'll answer their questions and help them. But there's a huge reason why that's not a usual thing. Even when that happens, and keep in mind I only do this when there's no reports or at least 4 other PRs on, I still get harassed, cursed out, and pmed that I'm a "worthless admin" who doesn't "do her job". I consider interacting with the community apart of my job. Admittedly though, its overwhelming. 6 people all at once asking you questions expecting an answer in seconds flat, while 2 others are calling you or cursing or whatever, while 2 others are asking for dolls, it's a lot to make yourself do, and typically players are not patient about it. You have to understand how hard it is for us to do without getting harassed, spammed, and/or overwhelmed.
    "Noob" is one of those words that isn't an insult but people use it as one. I think we're all "noobs" considering we all have something to learn in the game. But nonetheless, considering it's really not an insult (if we're talking in technicalities here), people don't get punished for calling others it. Typically it's used in banter or similar in severity to calling somebody "stupid".
    As BZ said again, it encourages boosting, and could cause similar problems.

I'm still open minded to update ideas but I wouldn't say Era is "dying". As people leave, new people come. Slow in pace as it is, thousands still play, and it won't "die" likely for years. Thousands of people don't just drop in months.

@Zany (Not gone quote because WHOA)
    I think he means the player base is "dying" because the online average has gone down, and we're starting to see a LOT less people joining the game
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    @Zany (Not gone quote because WHOA)
    I think he means the player base is "dying" because the online average has gone down, and we're starting to see a LOT less people joining the game
    I know that. I said that was happening in my post. Even with this fact it will still take a very long time for it to ever “die”.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Like BZ said, such as what? Things like that also take time.
    They take so much time because we don't actually pay are adman's nor do they work this job as a full time job.
    if graal ever started hiring positions for coding as a full time job i bet we would have a thriving game with great weekly updates.
    my point is they could be handling this game a lot better then they are now
    MY ART/WEBSITE!
    www.wowwashere.tk
    I do graffiti and art!
    -------------------------