Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Aku View Post
    I agree with him.
    however the problem in my opinion would come mainly from the fact that the cc was previously bought and used for its gameplay inovant with his stats that gave him stun and 50% chance of knockback to overcome his lack of DPS.
    Moreover, now that the weapons have been improved, it is even more useless in combat than it is in base or in spar because even if it has received more one of damage, it is this effect and not these damage which made of this weapon a weapon with an innovative gameplay, forcing opponents to adapt to the fact that it may be stun or knockback.
    this weapon in view of its stats may not deserve to receive more 1 damage, but deserves amply to see its effects be improved

I think the possibility of knockback was reduced to 30%, I think that giving 1 dmg more is useless, I prefer a 5dmg weapon with stack, even the knockback does not help much as it moves the player and can not give the enemy more of 3 shots, not to mention that it shoots at the same speed as the bar.

Gun buffs/ Rebalancing certain weapons

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's not going to happen. As already said at the start of this thread, faster guns = more spam = less ability to dodge = less skill based gameplay.

I'd still consider these buffs to be in a trial state as I'm probably going to adjust a few things, including buffing some of the previous unbuffed guns. For the most part expect these buffs to be more long term as nothing major seems to have gone wrong mechanically, and the feedback I have received has been mostly positive.
    The gun buffs has been very effective in many ways . However , there are some very noticeable issues that comes along with these buffs such as the BAR gun’s over powered stats. There is just way too many issues with the BAR since these recent buffs and it is time that I bring 3 of them to your attention.

Firstly , the BAR gun is now undoubtebly the most popular gun in era and has rendered all the other guns as useless. Players now say that the only thing you need to be good in era is a BAR, which is now true. If you go to spar complex , you will see that there are two types of sparrers ; those who ONLY uses bar to grind hundreds of wins in spar, and those who stick to m4 and other “skill based weapon” because they value their pride. Either way, this is a problem because if you check the leader boards , the people have over 300-600 daily wins each day and they only use BAR while those who stick to other weapons usually stay around the 50-200 wins category. This is a major problem because pretty soon, BAR will be the only gun used and you can’t justify this with “ BAR has always been a problem in the past” , this is not the case because before the gun nerfs , BAR wasn’t as big a problem as it is now, evidenced by the spar leader boards. If you’re someone who constantly check the leader boards you’d agree you have not seen a consistent 300-600 daily wins achieved by a large number of people since before Bitzsam nerfed spammy high tiered guns. Wouldn’t this game just be so dull if only one gun was powerful and commonly used because of its broken stats and it is largely available to everybody ?

Secondly , the BAR’s stats is way too powerful especially because of the buffs. The reason why BAR is the most popular gun is because of its stats. Something about it completely puts this gun above every other weapon and it is primarily because of merging its previous stats and the newly introduced buffs. For example , When you fight a BAR user , their hit timer is clearly an unfair advantage because if they capture bottom and spams u with 2-3 bullets, all of them counts due to its broken hit timer. That leaves you with 12.5 dmg (1 hit) for one mistake you made. If you’re not using a bar , you need atleast 5 shots to take down your opponent while having 1 hit for yourself . Winning in this case is possible but not very probable. Furthermore , this scenario happens oftenly everywhere (spar , basing , other PVP based situations). The BAR is capable of beating someone using a stacked weapon such as Flame/Water/Electric/Chemical/Ion mini/PBP in MERE SECONDS , those guns can lose instantly if they’re hit by 3-4 bullets from a BAR. This is unfair because there are other guns that costs around as much as the bar like P2ks GM4, Metal storm and some auction weapons , yet they are losing their usefulness/popularity due to the BAR dominating all others.

Lastly , as mentioned before , BAR is now considered the only weapon necessary to succeed in this game .The BAR , is commonly purchased with iTunes for around 80$ USD. If other guns that costs slightly less is used against BAR, they have a very low chance of winning due to its over powered stats as mentioned in point#2. The buffs of this gun would be practically contributing to making GraalEra solely “PAY TO WIN “ game, thus it would be going against your ideal plans of making a more skill based game play.
    Last edited by Kitty518; 02-26-2019 at 12:15 PM.

I'm not sure if Sam still reads this thread, but I'm definitely not going through 18 pages of this to see if this has been asked, so here I go:

The WH64 has been in need of a drastic buff nearly since it released. As an auction only gun that very few players have, it was first released and the 'flame mode' was incredibly over powered. So the gun admin at the time, (not sure who, been so long since I have played) decided to hit it with an unnecessarily large and knee-jerkingly obvious nerf. The freeze between the flame mode is abysmal and the reload time is just the icing on the sh*t cake.

Sure, I'm an old man now and should probably give this game up, but the fact that Graal is able to nerf an item that players spend hundreds of thousands of gralats on with no explanation is inexcusable and quite honestly, a joke.

I apologize that I came off as rough with this post, but to screw over a (tiny) group of players years ago and then having no plan of changing or reviewing it is a disgusting act directed towards the players who are still keeping this game alive. It's EA-esque, if EA made pedophilific chat room based games.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I love the buff but I don't like that you can die by going through a door.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

It feels like bitz nerfed dual raffica badly and never buffed it properly

Seriously decrease the freeze of raffica it sucks ***

GC2 nerfed so bad, this game is going astray, people will keep going to another game

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by buenopopotas View Post
    GC2 nerfed so bad, this game is going astray, people will keep going to another game

Enviado desde mi SM-A305G mediante Tapatalk
    It didn't get nerfed, it just had the same issue Rafficas had, which is now fixed.