Sam I usually like the changes you make but I think these buffs will single handendly ruin complex sparring

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=iMagicBae;491800]And yet again the sparring scene is not even taken into consideration. “Yay, its going to be real fun to laser everyone with a 5 shot kill Mp5” ... specially now that everyone owns one. One shot, in spar more than anywhere else, means a huge difference —this is why bar was despised by sparrers— specially now that the health will stay the same.

There are other factors other than just damage and health that can be fine-tuned to improve the gameplay, 1v1s, basing and sparring such as freeze, spread, fire-rate and clip.

We’ve been going back and forth nerfing and then buffing and more nerfing and some more buffing that we are not realizing that more than just the gameplay these big changes are heavily hurting the player-base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets also not forget that a change like this one is what killed the game last time.

On the other hand, chem being the most expensive item means very little when everyone has it. That view was valid when only a few dozen people owned it. Also, in terms of rarity and being hard to get, mp5 beats chemical gun, taking the average tryhard —like myself— at the very least 1 and a half year to go from 0 kills and 0 spars to 200,000 and 35,000. I can safely say that more than a hundred people own a chem, the same isnt the same for mp5 due to the facts i stated above. And when these few hundred people can obliterate the rest of the game that becomes a problem.

#iMagic for balance team