Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Sam I usually like the changes you make but I think these buffs will single handendly ruin complex sparring

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=iMagicBae;491800]And yet again the sparring scene is not even taken into consideration. “Yay, its going to be real fun to laser everyone with a 5 shot kill Mp5” ... specially now that everyone owns one. One shot, in spar more than anywhere else, means a huge difference —this is why bar was despised by sparrers— specially now that the health will stay the same.

There are other factors other than just damage and health that can be fine-tuned to improve the gameplay, 1v1s, basing and sparring such as freeze, spread, fire-rate and clip.

We’ve been going back and forth nerfing and then buffing and more nerfing and some more buffing that we are not realizing that more than just the gameplay these big changes are heavily hurting the player-base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets also not forget that a change like this one is what killed the game last time.

On the other hand, chem being the most expensive item means very little when everyone has it. That view was valid when only a few dozen people owned it. Also, in terms of rarity and being hard to get, mp5 beats chemical gun, taking the average tryhard —like myself— at the very least 1 and a half year to go from 0 kills and 0 spars to 200,000 and 35,000. I can safely say that more than a hundred people own a chem, the same isnt the same for mp5 due to the facts i stated above. And when these few hundred people can obliterate the rest of the game that becomes a problem.

#iMagic for balance team

Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

[QUOTE=clorox;493589]Sam I usually like the changes you make but I think these buffs will single handendly ruin complex sparring

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    And yet again the sparring scene is not even taken into consideration. “Yay, its going to be real fun to laser everyone with a 5 shot kill Mp5” ... specially now that everyone owns one. One shot, in spar more than anywhere else, means a huge difference —this is why bar was despised by sparrers— specially now that the health will stay the same.

There are other factors other than just damage and health that can be fine-tuned to improve the gameplay, 1v1s, basing and sparring such as freeze, spread, fire-rate and clip.

We’ve been going back and forth nerfing and then buffing and more nerfing and some more buffing that we are not realizing that more than just the gameplay these big changes are heavily hurting the player-base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets also not forget that a change like this one is what killed the game last time.

On the other hand, chem being the most expensive item means very little when everyone has it. That view was valid when only a few dozen people owned it. Also, in terms of rarity and being hard to get, mp5 beats chemical gun, taking the average tryhard —like myself— at the very least 1 and a half year to go from 0 kills and 0 spars to 200,000 and 35,000. I can safely say that more than a hundred people own a chem, the same isnt the same for mp5 due to the facts i stated above. And when these few hundred people can obliterate the rest of the game that becomes a problem.

#iMagic for balance team
    It’s not like only mp5 was buffed. Most guns were buffed, as stated before the change simply speeds up the gameplay. If you can’t handle fights being shorter than you shouldn’t be sparring. I’m perfectly fine with spar with the new update. It makes it faster and let’s us get into action more. Although i’m down with Bar being removed from spar. They didn’t deserve rewards beforehand, and still don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, Bitz you’re doing something positive for once that isn’t a nerf. Honestly in my opinion, with the state of the game, this is finally an effort to bring players back. Though, this is kind of pointless, and at this point you may as well bring back the old gun stats

Good job on the work Sam so here’s my response or my opinion what’s been truly changed now:
    Positive:
    Gameplay is much faster now as it was the main goal, pking is more fun and faster now.
    The Negatives:
    Basically the buff has tons of negatives as regards of the positive so, first of all basing, wars, forts are harder now, the gang that has the base has the upper hand, spam walls, spam doors. Then ec items and stacked weapons such as ion mini, flame, chem, normal minigun, are at a big disadvantage now they can be easily killed to the huge weapon buffs which this means they got nerfed since all other weapons are buffed but those. Basically they are useless now and I kept my chem and ion in my inventory since they have no use now but spawn killing. Since those weapons are stacked all the incoming bullets that are coming from enemies will stack on the user to which will rip off a chem user in 1.5 seconds max. And last but not least no hit timer weapons like m4a3 and mp5 now have a higher dps or almost a dps of chem, 5 shot and no hit timer combined is crazy.
    My opinion on solutions:
    Make all weapons no hit timer, in and out of bases, buff ec weapons such that making the bullet size bigger a bit of firerate buff and reload combined.
    And that’s it
    Edit: solo players who pk a base now have a harder time since as stated dmg buffs if 5 enemies stand and span a door espically with those broken snipers that have 100% knockout Chance is just, killed solo gameplay in basing

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Check your weapons condition, it's still listed as 4 damage (5 perfect) in the server damage list
    Can you buff Ion carbine and ionSMG??

they do the same damage as the shipka and metal storm and are ecs
    Last edited by Adrian321; 11-16-2018 at 04:44 PM.

NA
    you forgot to update the plasma arena everything is currently 2 shots

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Can you buff Ion carbine and ionSMG??

they do the same damage as the shipka and metal storm and are ecs
    Just because they are EC weapons doesnt mean they should automatically be 9+ damage. They are already balanced due the their freeze and fire rate.

This update means more pks, idk why everyone is hating on this update, before today, people could barly get 1k pks. Watch the pks people will be getting this week, good job Sam, your my fav admin

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Canavi View Post
    Just because they are EC weapons doesnt mean they should automatically be 9+ damage. They are already balanced due the their freeze and fire rate.

Remember that ecs can not be bought and that it takes a while to get them.
    the m4 ....

I want to say that with the new update game received more action than ever before. Once you update stats of left weapons(i guess you will buff other weapons such as flame, not dmg but maybe other stats) gameplay become more agile.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive