Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    PBP is 3 shots to kill from full health. Yikes. Mini is worth pbp, and pbp is worth mini in terms of gralats. Remove that PBP change lol, too good for those that are far away from the server

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like I said i'm seeing what PBP is like, if it's too much then i'll revert it and try something else

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like I said i'm seeing what PBP is like, if it's too much then i'll revert it and try something else
    Yeah definitely keep watching it, but imo it’s too strong considering the price of the weapon. I’d recommend changing other stats besides damage in order to buff certain weapons like PBP

Also the slime on chem doesn’t seem to work. Tried start, cave, outside bases, random streets, doesn’t seem to work.

It only damages if you directly hit someone when firing it. I don’t remember slime having an update so if no longer slows.

Last edited by failure; 11-19-2018 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Merge

Yeah definitely keep watching it, but imo it’s too strong considering the price of the weapon. I’d recommend changing other stats besides damage in order to buff certain weapons like PBP

Also the slime on chem doesn’t seem to work. Tried start, cave, outside bases, random streets, doesn’t seem to work.

It only damages if you directly hit someone when firing it. I don’t remember slime having an update so if no longer slows.

Slime is unchanged and works the way it always has. Damaging someone with the slime isn't what slows them, it's when the slime hits they ground and the walk over it which will do the effect.

And yea 3 hits would be too excessive for a normal gun, but it's fairly hard to hit all 5 bullets unless you're right infront of the person and they aren't moving up and down.
    If it's too strong after the spawn killing bug gets fixed then i'll probably put the bullets back to 4 and increase the damage by 0.5 making it do 18 damage, +2 from the previous 16

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Slime is unchanged and works the way it always has. Damaging someone with the slime isn't what slows them, it's when the slime hits they ground and the walk over it which will do the effect.

And yea 3 hits would be too excessive for a normal gun, but it's fairly hard to hit all 5 bullets unless you're right infront of the person and they aren't moving up and down.
    https://youtu.be/HwehX4aJ318

watch that Sam. if the quality is bad, it’s because i just uploaded.

https://youtu.be/HwehX4aJ318

watch that Sam. if the quality is bad, it’s because i just uploaded.

The slime has never worked, it should be buffed if anything too to last longer

Man can u increase Electric Clip size to 25+ So it wont be the only gun left behind

what happened to chem not being touched tho... removing spawn killing affects chem as well. that was dumb overall

what happened to chem not being touched tho... removing spawn killing affects chem as well. that was dumb overall

Lol, it was far from dumb. It was broken as all hell. Let's be real now, no gun should be able to damage you while spawning. Spawning is supposed to be that invincibility period where no damage is taken. It was a bug that is finally squashed and for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Lol, it was far from dumb. It was broken as all hell. Let's be real now, no gun should be able to damage you while spawning. Spawning is supposed to be that invincibility period where no damage is taken. It was a bug that is finally squashed and for good reason.
    That guy sven is a chem spawn killer, but that's probably no surprise. The only people that like spawn killing is people who use it to personally attack people.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Do you know how many pks I got from the m107 alone? I (for once) agree with the nerf, that was too strong