Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Overall liking the update. TTK is faster which I enjoy. It's more challenging but rewarding. Only thing I think needs tweaks are hit timers outside bases for a few guns because this buff cause them to be a lot more stronger (like the Akimbo G18s). Other than that, I approve of this change.

Im ehhh about it. It makes it a little more difficult to pk bar with my a91. I will get used to it. It's kinda weird. I hope miniguns can't spawn kill easier. I hate that, think it ruins the game for everyone without pro guns. Rip pbp shotgun lol, happy about that tho. I really think Shipka didn't deserve the buff.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Im ehhh about it. It makes it a little more difficult to pk bar with my a91. I will get used to it. It's kinda weird. I hope miniguns can't spawn kill easier. I hate that, think it ruins the game for everyone without pro guns. Rip pbp shotgun lol, happy about that tho. I really think Shipka didn't deserve the buff.
    No because Mini did not get any dmg buff. Also not sure how it ruins the game for everyone when almost every gun was buffed across the board except explosives/Mini/PBP. 9 dmg guns, which is pretty much the norm of many guns damage profile, (perfect) now do 11 dmg. If it was just BAR that got buffed, I would definitely agree but just about every gun got it's damage increased.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    No because Mini did not get any dmg buff. Also not sure how it ruins the game for everyone when almost every gun was buffed across the board except explosives/Mini/PBP. 9 dmg guns, which is pretty much the norm of many guns damage profile, (perfect) now do 11 dmg. If it was just BAR that got buffed, I would definitely agree but just about every gun got it's damage increased.
    Mini wasn't on the not buffed list I don't think. I also said everyone without a pro gun. People target you hella when you don't have a pro gun and now it's harder to run away, esp when they gas you. I was unlinked 111 days ago, so this buff would suck if I didn't itune an a91. Lets say Im shooting a91 and some one is spamming bar at me. It is harder for me cause normally if they hit me 3 times, I can still move around them. Even if I kill faster, I am used to having time to move around the gun spammer. It just has a weird feel all i am saying.

Buff Chemical please, you’re basically giving it a nerf by not buffing it. You’ve nerfed it enough
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Buff Chemical please, you’re basically giving it a nerf by not buffing it. You’ve nerfed it enough
    Boooo!!!!! It needed to be nerfed more anyway and if it gets buffed it'll be better than the other buffed guns.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Boooo!!!!! It needed to be nerfed more anyway and if it gets buffed it'll be better than the other buffed guns.

Thats the point, chem is one of the hardest guns to get and SHOULD be better than all the other buffed guns
    IGN: Renz (PoundTown) or leader of "Ragnarok"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Thats the point, chem is one of the hardest guns to get and SHOULD be better than all the other buffed guns
    No, some people are better at events. When should they run the entire game because of that. Plus it spawn kills so nooopppee. It is already better.

I personally believe that the flame needs a buff as all others got buffed it might as well just be a minigun now it's awful in comparison to some other guns now for the 100ec it costs. Even if it's like .5 DMG or some other buff such as a gani buff

Those so good