Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

I think this update will make me quit graal litterly everyone will use bar and will be a 4 shot kill no skill what so ever even with pistols doing up to 9-10 -11 take this out now I know over 100 people that saw this and already quit graal because I am about to do the same if u want me to spend my money on this game then don’t make guns op asf with dmg

Quote Originally Posted by Young Davy View Post
    I think this update will make me quit graal litterly everyone will use bar and will be a 4 shot kill no skill what so ever even with pistols doing up to 9-10 -11 take this out now I know over 100 people that saw this and already quit graal because I am about to do the same if u want me to spend my money on this game then don’t make guns op asf with dmg
    Hmmmmmm no one can run anymore...... Idk what to say about that besides that itll be good to just get a better gun instead.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Opinion
    top guns after buff:
    1. Dual Rafficas (due to old glitch coming back if u get hit by 2 of the shots same time u will get 22 dmg)
    2.bar/psg
    3.mp5/m4a3s due to high spam fire rate and no hit timer
    4.new Halloween sniper with knockback, this can even be ranked no.2 or 3 if used correctly with its high 90-100% chance of knockback.
    The weapons that are dying and getting outgunned:
    1.Chemical Gun
    2.PBP
    3.Flame/minigun/ion miniguan
    4.Electric/Waterstaff

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Opinion
    top guns after buff:
    1. Dual Rafficas (due to old glitch coming back if u get hit by 2 of the shots same time u will get 22 dmg)
    2.bar/psg
    3.mp5/m4a3s due to high spam fire rate and no hit timer
    4.new Halloween sniper with knockback, this can even be ranked no.2 or 3 if used correctly with its high 90-100% chance of knockback.
    The weapons that are dying and getting outgunned:
    1.Chemical Gun
    2.PBP
    3.Flame/minigun/ion miniguan
    4.Electric/Waterstaff
    Chem isnt dying, it is just to OP for everywhere. Hundreds of people own chem now. I agree there is a need to buff for shotgun. They literally same damage as sniper now lol

Okay.. So just reverse the update and don't touch the guns. It was a nice 1 week trial
    Admins - - ERA

I think it is good. I like fast pace.

Also chem should not be implemented in bases. Even 1 chem is enough to obliterate a gang without chem

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    I think it is good. I like fast pace.
    It's good however shotguns and rapid fire guns are just useless at this point.
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    Then your reaction time is way too slow my friend.

Add chem back to bases please, i’d like basing to be spiced up a bit. But limiting chems per base would be a good idea since a bunch of ***astros*** have it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Before you can reach them, they alrdy damage u to half hp lol

Before we vote to put chem back into basing or not schedule a date for it to be useable in all bases so we can see all the outcome and Sam try to be online and monitor how chem being allowed back in bases will do to basing after the strong buff

Great initiative Bitz. However a minor update this seems it's good to know there's changes being made on the game-scape.