Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Alright it’s Lion and I would like to address a much needed buff to the plasma pistols which are now basically the worst ec guns in graal hell I could call the 25 cal better than this and now to this buff it’s practically useless to even be called a weapon 4.5 damage each bullet and the fire rate is horrendous and the freeze too if this gun wants to compete with its other 2 ec guns that are worth 80 ec it needs a buff #BuffPlasmaPistols

At long last!
    "Experience is the teacher of all things."
    - Gaius Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Lion the Lion View Post
    Alright it’s Lion and I would like to address a much needed buff to the plasma pistols which are now basically the worst ec guns in graal hell I could call the 25 cal better than this and now to this buff it’s practically useless to even be called a weapon 4.5 damage each bullet and the fire rate is horrendous and the freeze too if this gun wants to compete with its other 2 ec guns that are worth 80 ec it needs a buff #BuffPlasmaPistols
    This buff made a lot more problems than it fixed.. I hope they revert it.
    Admins - - ERA

I wish Akimbo return to its Original Fire rate.

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    This buff made a lot more problems than it fixed.. I hope they revert it.
    They just need to continue working on it. I like the update besides bar. It just needs fleshed out more and cleaned up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lion the Lion View Post
    Like i've said, don't focus on specific guns that aren't buffed as the reason why you don't like this change in general as these changes aren't final until I say so. If you have a weapon that wasn't buffed, and it's on the list it's likely there for a reason. So just state the weapon, and what buff you feel would be fair and it'll probably come when I next do an update

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like i've said, don't focus on specific guns that aren't buffed as the reason why you don't like this change in general as these changes aren't final until I say so. If you have a weapon that wasn't buffed, and it's on the list it's likely there for a reason. So just state the weapon, and what buff you feel would be fair and it'll probably come when I next do an update
    If that's the case Buff the Electric and Water Staffs It takes an entire clip to kill & is obsolete compared to the buffed weapons. I'm not saying increase the damage, like add less freeze or more clip to the weapon other than that no way it can stand against a 5shot M4 or even a AB8 and don't even get me started on the Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Hmm if I were to think something fair for an 80 ec gun (plasma pistols) that could compete with the others I have suggestions to change it to compete with them so
    —(My first suggestion is If you don’t want to increase the damage then add a feature that allows you to heal while shooting it is fair since all the guns do more damage why not have a gun that deals less and heals{I was thinking a similar heal to plasma cookies so like slow but effective and maybe have a cooldown}?and increase the freeze a little bit so I could actually move )
    —(second suggestion [diagonal mode] it may sound ridiculous to add a somewhat of a graal zone feature on it but the gun looks like it got ripped out of zone and futuristic I mean it does say “alien tech plasma pistols” if that were to happen increase the damage to each bullet to at least 5.5 damage so it would be 11 and won’t be better than
    —(third suggestion [1 pistol barrage]so I though keep the damage or maybe increase it to 5.5 but the clip is 30 where this function comes in so you have 2 squares next to the plasma pistols each pistol has 15 in it and whenever you want you can click on one pistol and shoot all 15 bullets in a matter of seconds like a pistol version of a mini gun but faster with less clip but the downside to this is that it pushes you back and you can’t control it and it has a long reload time if using only one pistol but you can switch back to 2 of them but only shoots 1 pellet that does 5.5 damage since you exhaust the pistol barrage){it is one of the more op functions but I don’t blame you if you don’t go with it}
    —(fourth suggestion [blink] you should already know what this is if you play overwatch so many people think these are tracer pistols so if you want to embrace some tracer in to this go on ahead)
    —(Fifth [dont let them shoot together] it’s too accurate to be like rafficas or starter guns you should let it shoot like akimbos or ion pistols but accurate and each bullet deals the same damage as all m4s with each bullet so like 11 keep the firerate maybe increase the freeze so it could have more movement but that is my final suggestion)
    —(6th and final [the damage increase the more you hit your shots] it does as it says the more you hit people the more damage you do and there will be a meter indicating how much damage you will do and I have an idea how the meter would look like {do you know the nitro blaster yeah the one in arcade back when arcade first released the gun was incredibly cheap and overpowered and it regains ammo and it had a clip of 13 and there was a meter in the bottom left that would fill up and when it does you get bullets back that’s the meter I want to indicate the damage})

Well that’s all I could come up without actually busting the plasma pistols so it could have a competitive chance against water staff or elec staff thanks for hearing me out
    -sincerely Lion
    Ps.I can wait no need to rush
    Last edited by Lion the Lion; 11-28-2018 at 12:53 AM. Reason: I forgot 1 more thing to put in

@BiTzSam

Has the Neo Rifle been scheduled to be buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    If that's the case Buff the Electric and Water Staffs It takes an entire clip to kill & is obsolete compared to the buffed weapons. I'm not saying increase the damage, like add less freeze or more clip to the weapon other than that no way it can stand against a 5shot M4 or even a AB8 and don't even get me started on the Bar.

I agree

- - - Updated - - -

BitzSam: Why does not the ionSMG have a buff??
    If I had known, I would have bought the carbine lol