Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Like i've said, don't focus on specific guns that aren't buffed as the reason why you don't like this change in general as these changes aren't final until I say so. If you have a weapon that wasn't buffed, and it's on the list it's likely there for a reason. So just state the weapon, and what buff you feel would be fair and it'll probably come when I next do an update
    Pretty sure you said there was a 1 week trial period. please revert the guns back as it’s been past that
    yo

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Pretty sure you said there was a 1 week trial period. please revert the guns back as it’s been past that
    The buff is alright. Faster paced is good but the better guns changed around a bit.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    from what i understand, it’s a 1 week trial period to determine if the update should stay or be removed. so if bitzsam likes the update, it’s staying. and i’m fine with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soo I'm guessing this update is staying?

Would rather the guns be faster than higher dmg tbh. Just revert guns back to how they were from the start. To me guns are more broken now than they were before all this nerfing started.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Would rather the guns be faster than higher dmg tbh. Just revert guns back to how they were from the start. To me guns are more broken now than they were before all this nerfing started.
    That's not going to happen. As already said at the start of this thread, faster guns = more spam = less ability to dodge = less skill based gameplay.

I'd still consider these buffs to be in a trial state as I'm probably going to adjust a few things, including buffing some of the previous unbuffed guns. For the most part expect these buffs to be more long term as nothing major seems to have gone wrong mechanically, and the feedback I have received has been mostly positive.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    That's not going to happen. As already said at the start of this thread, faster guns = more spam = less ability to dodge = less skill based gameplay.

I'd still consider these buffs to be in a trial state as I'm probably going to adjust a few things, including buffing some of the previous unbuffed guns. For the most part expect these buffs to be more long term as nothing major seems to have gone wrong mechanically, and the feedback I have received has been mostly positive.
    Our King has spoken!

But on a serious note, i’m glad the update is staying. I think it accomplished what it was going for. Obviously not everyone can be happy with the changes. But overtime people will lighten up and realize the update isn’t bad at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please buff the ion minigun too since you buffed flame fire rate (noticeable in game) and its reload. Ion minigun is terrible at reload and in bases if I reload a bar can end me in 0.5 seconds with spam since I cannot move also please fix the bug with the ion minigun or pulse cannon, for some reason when I’m shooting and a enemy or a friend shooting me and their bullets hit my character the ion miniguns firerate starts to bug and becomes really slow which is annoying and can make you die in a fight at basing and stuff, and thanks or the other work!

Due to the all buffs etc the 2017 exotics are now bad not the dark matter atleast since it 4 shots but the other gun. Hope to see something good for 2018 exotics. Hopefully we see something on a bar power level or higher due to exotics being 200k gralats and require a coin (500k trochus etc) so hopefully we can see something unique, powerful and can keep up with top weapons like bar,psg, dual raff. Etc, and can beat them
    Last edited by Archer Savage; 12-30-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Buff the ion minigun with less reload freeze, flame is now better x5 fr, .45 reload freeze.