Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    But any one with actual fingers can easily maneuver around and land 4 bullets on their opponent using chem especially during reload
    That’s what i’m saying. It’s common sense but for some reason bitzsam doesn’t understand that. We’ve also suggested making one 1 chem useable per base at a time. Chem is not op, it’s easy to out play if you have a few brain cells. Especially now that bar surpasses most guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah very simple tbh and I don't even own a chem

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    That’s what i’m saying. It’s common sense but for some reason bitzsam doesn’t understand that. We’ve also suggested making one 1 chem useable per base at a time. Chem is not op, it’s easy to out play if you have a few brain cells. Especially now that bar surpasses most guns.

It is freaking easy to beat chem if like doing 5v5. But when it is 25v25 in basing war, 1 chem is enough to build up an ultimate defence. Bar has its negative part. Bar has lower firerate compare to guns like shipka, metalstorm etc. If you have brain cells to fight chem, why not use the brain cell to beat bar users? You guys complain about bar but ignore the facts that chem can do a lot of dmg. Chem is just too OP for any base.

The new holiday gun, the Arquebus, doesn’t seem worth its price of 25k. It sits at 8 dmg perfect and given its other stats that are comparable to the L9 with lower clip, I don’t think it went through the damage buff. Can this be looked into and rebalanced as necessary please?
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    UPDATE 19/11/18

DECREASED the damage of:
    M107
    PSG1
    PG338

Down from 12.5 damage to 11.5 damage (Not perfect). This maintains the 4 shot kills of those guns, just reduces the damage so to reduce instances where a player might of been hit by 3 PSG1 shots, and then having low enough health to be 1 shot by a player using a 5 shot to kill gun such as the M4.

INCREASED damage of Minigun from 3.5 to 4 (not perfect)

DECREASED the reload time of the flamethower from 0.9 freeze to 0.45. Means less time you can't shoot whilst equipping to it, and more ability to dodge when you reload however the time before firing after reloading is unchanged.

DECREASED the damage of the starter pistol from 8.5- 8. Bullets to kill remains unchanged, more so done for the same reasons as the M107/ PSG1/ PG338 damage reductions.

ADDED an additional bullet fired from the PBP shotgun, meaning it now fires 5 bullets dealing 3 damage (not perfect). So theoretically you should be capable of doing 20 damage if all 5 shot hit. (will be seeing how this buff plays out so just know it might be reduced again if things get too crazy. Also the spawn killing will be looked into and hopefully fixed soon

CHANGED the bullet positions of the Dual Raffica's, making the bullets leave closer together which should hopefully stop the bug where the Raffica does double damage when it isn't meant to.
    Did you just buff the PBP or all the shotguns? If it's just PBP, it would be unfair

Zany
    Pretty sure PBP isn't 5 bullets anymore - at least as of today. Was it reversed to 4?

Also, anything happening to BAR?

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Pretty sure PBP isn't 5 bullets anymore - at least as of today. Was it reversed to 4?

Also, anything happening to BAR?

Just curious
    Since the Browning Automatic Rifle hasn't been mentioned in the list of guns that have been "blacklisted" from receiving a buff in the update, I assume the damage per shot should increase.

Just to inform you the Hallowed Rifle wasn’t buffed and it was not on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Since the Browning Automatic Rifle hasn't been mentioned in the list of guns that have been "blacklisted" from receiving a buff in the update, I assume the damage per shot should increase.
    It’s the same damage as PSG i believe lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Link View Post
    Just to inform you the Hallowed Rifle wasn’t buffed and it was not on the list.
    Looks like I assumed wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯