Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Before you can reach them, they alrdy damage u to half hp lol
    that’s a you problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds good works good

have to do something with the minigun now with this update became obsolete is the weapon that I use most even in spar but now it became a weapon of the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    have to do something with the minigun now with this update became obsolete is the weapon that I use most even in spar but now it became a weapon of the background.
    why are you using minigun in spar

Quote Originally Posted by Fargan View Post
    Wow pro. Yep and that 200k. I would say buff minigun but I hate spawn killers.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I always use minigun to spar or kill at base events but it has turned everything against

Making a few balance changes and going to address a few common things that keep coming up.

For starters, I keep seeing people complaining about how guns like the minigun/shotgun suck etc which I understand however that tells me that those pointing that out haven't exactly read through the original post as I did say there that most of those guns would receive some adjustments DURING this trial week period. Those guns are in the minority, so obviously I wanted to see how the gameplay was with the majority of weapons before I started fin tuning some of those outlier guns that didn't receive buffs for the reasons originally stated.

For the chem gun, no it is not being brought back into bases nor will it ever be. Honestly when the chem got buffed it was probably an overbuff to what it should have been, however I just left it as it was at the time since I had already made several changes to the chem I honestly was just done with hearing complaints about it. The gun does 9-10 damage if you factor in the additional 6 damage from the explosion effect it has, and fires so fast with its enlarged bullet hitbox that even without any buffs it's still relatively the same performance wise, despite the buffs around it. And yea as someone else in this thread pointed out, YES the chemical gun takes time to get if you are one of those who earn't it legitimately (didn't pay someone to win events on your account) however, winning events can be based on luck/ many determining factors such as ping and therefore shouldn't mean that despite its price it should be indisputably the best gun in the entire game for all circumstances.
    Anyway ENOUGH about the chem, not going to reply any further to chem questions as I'm honestly sick of hearing about the gun, I wish it was never added into this game because of all the issues its caused, if I could I would rather remove it from the game and just full refund everyone so I can be done with it for good but I doubt that's a realistic hope.

ANYWAY my next post within the next 30mins or so will contain various stat updates for this trial period.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Making a few balance changes and going to address a few common things that keep coming up.

For starters, I keep seeing people complaining about how guns like the minigun/shotgun suck etc which I understand however that tells me that those pointing that out haven't exactly read through the original post as I did say there that most of those guns would receive some adjustments DURING this trial week period. Those guns are in the minority, so obviously I wanted to see how the gameplay was with the majority of weapons before I started fin tuning some of those outlier guns that didn't receive buffs for the reasons originally stated.

For the chem gun, no it is not being brought back into bases nor will it ever be. Honestly when the chem got buffed it was probably an overbuff to what it should have been, however I just left it as it was at the time since I had already made several changes to the chem I honestly was just done with hearing complaints about it. The gun does 9-10 damage if you factor in the additional 6 damage from the explosion effect it has, and fires so fast with its enlarged bullet hitbox that even without any buffs it's still relatively the same performance wise, despite the buffs around it. And yea as someone else in this thread pointed out, YES the chemical gun takes time to get if you are one of those who earn't it legitimately (didn't pay someone to win events on your account) however, winning events can be based on luck/ many determining factors such as ping and therefore shouldn't mean that despite its price it should be indisputably the best gun in the entire game for all circumstances.
    Anyway ENOUGH about the chem, not going to reply any further to chem questions as I'm honestly sick of hearing about the gun, I wish it was never added into this game because of all the issues its caused, if I could I would rather remove it from the game and just full refund everyone so I can be done with it for good but I doubt that's a realistic hope.

ANYWAY my next post within the next 30mins or so will contain various stat updates for this trial period.
    Thank you for leaving chem gun regular. People generally spawn kill you with them and it gets annoying. Lmao it lags you out too. I do hope PBP shotgun and mini aren't improved much specifically because they spawn kill. Lmao hope other people feel the same.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

UPDATE 19/11/18

DECREASED the damage of:
    M107
    PSG1
    PG338

Down from 12.5 damage to 11.5 damage (Not perfect). This maintains the 4 shot kills of those guns, just reduces the damage so to reduce instances where a player might of been hit by 3 PSG1 shots, and then having low enough health to be 1 shot by a player using a 5 shot to kill gun such as the M4.

INCREASED damage of Minigun from 3.5 to 4 (not perfect)

DECREASED the reload time of the flamethower from 0.9 freeze to 0.45. Means less time you can't shoot whilst equipping to it, and more ability to dodge when you reload however the time before firing after reloading is unchanged.

DECREASED the damage of the starter pistol from 8.5- 8. Bullets to kill remains unchanged, more so done for the same reasons as the M107/ PSG1/ PG338 damage reductions.

ADDED an additional bullet fired from the PBP shotgun, meaning it now fires 5 bullets dealing 3 damage (not perfect). So theoretically you should be capable of doing 20 damage if all 5 shot hit. (will be seeing how this buff plays out so just know it might be reduced again if things get too crazy. Also the spawn killing will be looked into and hopefully fixed soon

CHANGED the bullet positions of the Dual Raffica's, making the bullets leave closer together which should hopefully stop the bug where the Raffica does double damage when it isn't meant to.
    Last edited by BiTzSam; 11-19-2018 at 04:27 AM.

PBP is 3 shots to kill from full health. Yikes. Mini is worth pbp, and pbp is worth mini in terms of gralats. Remove that PBP change lol, too good for those that are far away from the server