Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    That guy sven is a chem spawn killer, but that's probably no surprise. The only people that like spawn killing is people who use it to personally attack people.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    get off the forums mate. everyone spawn kills.

#GrowUp

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Lol, it was far from dumb. It was broken as all hell. Let's be real now, no gun should be able to damage you while spawning. Spawning is supposed to be that invincibility period where no damage is taken. It was a bug that is finally squashed and for good reason.
    But yeah you have a good point not gonna lie. I just enjoyed spawn killing those who’d pop in your face with mini/pbp. Especially the ones who were far from the server and had a connection advantage. But overall it’s probably best that it was removed.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    get off the forums mate. everyone spawn kills.

#GrowUp

But yeah you have a good point not gonna lie. I just enjoyed spawn killing those who’d pop in your face with mini/pbp. Especially the ones who were far from the server and had a connection advantage. But overall it’s probably best that it was removed.
    Me- forums for years
    You- forums for less than a month

Lmao I never spawn killed. I don't ever see my friend's spawn kill. I don't see anyone in my gangs spawn killing ever. When you spawn kill, people get mad, they say stop. That is a clear sign that it is antisocial behavior. Sometimes they laugh when spawn killed but it isn't funny yet again pointing at it being uncool.

#DillWithIt B)

I can't be exposed as I am honest. SO ANYWAY, this UPDATE that the FORUM POST is about is really cool. I am grateful to no long have spawn killers. I do think minigun does need a buff though. I am not sure if it was worked on yet so correct me if it was. This update is so fun. I also love how fast everything moves, didn't think it would be so fun but it is. More realistic.

minigun was buffed to 4 damage from 3.5

Did you buff all types of shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Opinion
    top guns after buff:
    1. Dual Rafficas (due to old glitch coming back if u get hit by 2 of the shots same time u will get 22 dmg)
    2.bar/psg
    3.mp5/m4a3s due to high spam fire rate and no hit timer
    4.new Halloween sniper with knockback, this can even be ranked no.2 or 3 if used correctly with its high 90-100% chance of knockback.
    The weapons that are dying and getting outgunned:
    1.Chemical Gun
    2.PBP
    3.Flame/minigun/ion miniguan
    4.Electric/Waterstaff
    This is so true give this man a medal , just bring chems back to basing 1 per tag because with these buffs and how slow u move with a chem it's basically balanced. Bar will kill 4 shots chem kills in about 5 -6

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    This is so true give this man a medal , just bring chems back to basing 1 per tag because with these buffs and how slow u move with a chem it's basically balanced. Bar will kill 4 shots chem kills in about 5 -6
    But a chem shoots faster

But a chem shoots faster

But any one with actual fingers can easily maneuver around and land 4 bullets on their opponent using chem especially during reload

Quote Originally Posted by Griff88 View Post
    But any one with actual fingers can easily maneuver around and land 4 bullets on their opponent using chem especially during reload
    No because the explosive damage on the chem and the radius of the explosion is really big.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Making a few balance changes and going to address a few common things that keep coming up.

For starters, I keep seeing people complaining about how guns like the minigun/shotgun suck etc which I understand however that tells me that those pointing that out haven't exactly read through the original post as I did say there that most of those guns would receive some adjustments DURING this trial week period. Those guns are in the minority, so obviously I wanted to see how the gameplay was with the majority of weapons before I started fin tuning some of those outlier guns that didn't receive buffs for the reasons originally stated.

For the chem gun, no it is not being brought back into bases nor will it ever be. Honestly when the chem got buffed it was probably an overbuff to what it should have been, however I just left it as it was at the time since I had already made several changes to the chem I honestly was just done with hearing complaints about it. The gun does 9-10 damage if you factor in the additional 6 damage from the explosion effect it has, and fires so fast with its enlarged bullet hitbox that even without any buffs it's still relatively the same performance wise, despite the buffs around it. And yea as someone else in this thread pointed out, YES the chemical gun takes time to get if you are one of those who earn't it legitimately (didn't pay someone to win events on your account) however, winning events can be based on luck/ many determining factors such as ping and therefore shouldn't mean that despite its price it should be indisputably the best gun in the entire game for all circumstances.
    Anyway ENOUGH about the chem, not going to reply any further to chem questions as I'm honestly sick of hearing about the gun, I wish it was never added into this game because of all the issues its caused, if I could I would rather remove it from the game and just full refund everyone so I can be done with it for good but I doubt that's a realistic hope.

ANYWAY my next post within the next 30mins or so will contain various stat updates for this trial period.
    Why do not you try to touch up the gun?
    You can turn it into an "Obus" that has 5 clips and that each explosive bullet has a large area damage with 20 points of damage.

With the second ability of plasma, why not turn it into a "bar" that shoots plasma and do 12 damage (it would have 30 clips and fire a little faster than the "bar"
    I do not know if it's a good idea lol

Renegade blade was your signature weapon and many peoples signature weapon of choice but now that it’s 10 damage along with everyone else’s damage it’s a lot easier to die from other peoples bullets. Exotic armor does 10 damage in its current state and has slower and worse stats than multiple weapons that got buffed to 10 as well so now it’s basically useless. You can argue it has explosion damage but that only takes effect when they die so it’s pretty useless for the most part. Both of these weapons need a buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Renegade blade took skill to use and countering people’s movement but now only four shots will kill you so it’s even harder to use than before.