Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    if a player has lag is going to be a god lmao.....
    Ec weapons will have some buff???
    what will happen to the meles?
    I always have a gun called artillery cannon and a melee called chaplain to kill laggers.
    Last edited by failure; 10-13-2018 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Vulgarity removed

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    I always have a gun called artillery cannon and a melee called chaplain to kill laggers.
    lmao If the opponent has a bar or psg you can not do much.... with this new buffs
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-13-2018 at 02:55 PM.

welcome back bitzsam my favorite admin
    good idea good luck

- - - Updated - - -

dont forget about vamp staff too and darkmatter

Quote Originally Posted by D12* View Post
    Hopefully it changes the gun meta significantly
    Assuming the Metalstorm is one of the guns selected for the buff, then yes, this update will indeed alter the damage done per shot significantly as a 1.5 damage boost isn't something to be ignored under any reasonable circumstance.

And yet again the sparring scene is not even taken into consideration. “Yay, its going to be real fun to laser everyone with a 5 shot kill Mp5” ... specially now that everyone owns one. One shot, in spar more than anywhere else, means a huge difference —this is why bar was despised by sparrers— specially now that the health will stay the same.

There are other factors other than just damage and health that can be fine-tuned to improve the gameplay, 1v1s, basing and sparring such as freeze, spread, fire-rate and clip.

We’ve been going back and forth nerfing and then buffing and more nerfing and some more buffing that we are not realizing that more than just the gameplay these big changes are heavily hurting the player-base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Finally, someone is trying to save the state of this game, good news but theres one thing that bother me, before announcing this buff chemical was not as powerful as bar in all sections(pk,spar,base,events,etc..) and rn chem is getting more and more destroyed. Lets not forget its the most expensive gun.
    Lets also not forget that a change like this one is what killed the game last time.

On the other hand, chem being the most expensive item means very little when everyone has it. That view was valid when only a few dozen people owned it. Also, in terms of rarity and being hard to get, mp5 beats chemical gun, taking the average tryhard —like myself— at the very least 1 and a half year to go from 0 kills and 0 spars to 200,000 and 35,000. I can safely say that more than a hundred people own a chem, the same isnt the same for mp5 due to the facts i stated above. And when these few hundred people can obliterate the rest of the game that becomes a problem.

Last edited by failure; 10-14-2018 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Merged Posts
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    And yet again the sparring scene is not even taken into consideration. “Yay, its going to be real fun to laser everyone with a 5 shot kill Mp5” ... specially now that everyone owns one. One shot, in spar more than anywhere else, means a huge difference —this is why bar was despised by sparrers— specially now that the health will stay the same.

There are other factors other than just damage and health that can be fine-tuned to improve the gameplay, 1v1s, basing and sparring such as freeze, spread, fire-rate and clip.

We’ve been going back and forth nerfing and then buffing and more nerfing and some more buffing that we are not realizing that more than just the gameplay these big changes are heavily hurting the player-base.

Interesting thoughts

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I agree with magic that all activities of the game aren’t being taken into consideration when buffing/nerfing guns. When all the guns were nerfed it was to “befetit” the spar community when it made the basing/pk scene a lot slower paced and it’s pretty much the opposite in this case of buffing guns dmg. The reason the bar was so popular in spar was because it was a 5 shot kill which was really op, now imagine guns as fast as mp5 and metal being able to do this. A 5 shot m4, sounds good to me.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I agree with magic that all activities of the game aren’t being taken into consideration when buffing/nerfing guns. When all the guns were nerfed it was to “befetit” the spar community when it made the basing/pk scene a lot slower paced and it’s pretty much the opposite in this case of buffing guns dmg. The reason the bar was so popular in spar was because it was a 5 shot kill which was really op, now imagine guns as fast as mp5 and metal being able to do this. A 5 shot m4, sounds good to me.
    I thought almost no one owned m4?

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post

No Im thinking of a different gun.

Last edited by failure; 10-14-2018 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post

No Im thinking of a different gun.

The M4 is one of the most popular guns in iEra, however, the Ghost M4 holds a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The M4 is one of the most popular guns in iEra, however, the Ghost M4 holds a different story.
    Ik I got confused, I was thinking of mp5 i think. Idk, anywho, I don't think it'll matter for sparring much cause almost all the weapons are being buffed.