Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Weapon damage Buffs

Will this by any chance allow Chemical Guns to be allowed in bases again? With this buff, Guns should now be able to compete with it. And to stop people from filling a gang with Chemical Gun users, maybe a limit to how many people can use it could be implemented. For example one Chemical gun per gang. It could work like the online level editor tool which only allows one person to use it at a time and have it link with all the other levels if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    Will this by any chance allow Chemical Guns to be allowed in bases again? With this buff, Guns should now be able to compete with it. And to stop people from filling a gang with Chemical Gun users, maybe a limit to how many people can use it could be implemented. For example one Chemical gun per gang. It could work like the online level editor tool which only allows one person to use it at a time and have it link with all the other levels if possible.
    Allow chemical in bases again and this game is pretty much doomed for good. The chem takes no skill to use and you can pretty much annihilate a whole gang just by holding M1 or the shooting icon. I think they should buff the moving or reload speed a bit while shooting on the chem and ONLY allow it outside of bases.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I think rapid fire guns like mini and flame are at a big disadvantage after the update so it would be nice to buff them a bit too. Not damage, but something like better reload speed.

And the PBP shotgun has been pretty much destroyed and is no longer a viable choice for pking. The bar deals more damage than the PBP shotgun and it shoots faster + all that damage is in one bullet which makes it even easier to kill with. I think you should either boost the damage a bit on the PBP shotgun, or boost the Reload AND Fire speed
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Zephlyn View Post
    With that the alliance will become stronger.
    I'm not surprised to come from you ... One of the worst admins.

It's not because you do not work, it's because of other things you know well .........

Honestly I had no idea how I take bullets to pk and have used it to my advantage. Let you hit me once so I can hit you twice kinda thing. Oooo gonna take a while to get used to.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Buff chem and all the fast fire rates, flame ion mini, norm mini, Freeze is so high and u barely move reduce the freeze on all of these weapons. and Allow chem back in vases if you think no then put it in trial mode for a day, chem enabled in *ALL Bases*

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Buff chem and all the fast fire rates, flame ion mini, norm mini, Freeze is so high and u barely move reduce the freeze on all of these weapons. and Allow chem back in vases if you think no then put it in trial mode for a day, chem enabled in *ALL Bases*
    I agree almost about everything(not buffed guns have to be buffed freeze or firerate a little) but not chem on bases, its too op for them because of high explosive DPS since you can just spam door or wall and deal huge dmg to everyone around.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

lmfao people want chem in base ok ok nerf it and put 10 clips

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    With that the alliance will become stronger.
    I'm not surprised to come from you ... One of the worst admins.

It's not because you do not work, it's because of other things you know well .........
    He said make it so only 1 chem could be used in a base....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    He said make it so only 1 chem could be used in a base....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 chem per tag*
    And who says that those who have chem will not use another tag????

The new damage buff seemed good but when it became a reality it has shown to be a horrible update. People out here getting merked by these 9.5 damage starter pistols! Also the stacked guns are now rendered useless because they were the only ones not buffed and now they cannot compete with the regular guns. You no longer need skill in the game anymore. You just need your 10 or 11 damage m4 and you're good. I really hope that Bitzsam does NOT keep this in the game.