Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are Era admins corrupt?

Are Era admins corrupt?

Basically I was shooting my BAR around and then killed some British girl. Immediately she followed me to kill me back and after two attempts she got what she wanted. Okay, after we sent some PMs to each other she just said in one another "coward Arab Isis participant attacking a girl" or something like that. Maybe she associated my character with Isis because of the body I was equipped with, but that's racist in my opinion. I don't even live in the Arabs, so she didn't even know what she was saying... Then I reported her for racism... And bam, I'm the one who got jailed. I mean, maybe my opinion and vier over racism is wrong, but if it is right, why I'm the one who got jailed? About her country, I just said English people are way more nice than what she was being. I'm not saying the following question is true, but maybe the admin who got me jailed is a friend of her or something? As the title suggests, the question is, are the admins of Era corrupt???

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Basically I was shooting my BAR around and then killed some British girl. Immediately she followed me to kill me back and after two attempts she got what she wanted. Okay, after we sent some PMs to each other she just said in one another "coward Arab Isis participant attacking a girl" or something like that. Maybe she associated my character with Isis because of the body I was equipped with, but that's racist in my opinion. I don't even live in the Arabs, so she didn't even know what she was saying... Then I reported her for racism... And bam, I'm the one who got jailed. I mean, maybe my opinion and vier over racism is wrong, but if it is right, why I'm the one who got jailed? About her country, I just said English people are way more nice than what she was being. I'm not saying the following question is true, but maybe the admin who got me jailed is a friend of her or something? As the title suggests, the question is, are the admins of Era corrupt???
    I got gagged for pretending to be gagged. I think some of them lack tolerance and make poor decisions with their powers at times.

Now, as for jailing, you probably did something wrong.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Darkshade214; 10-12-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Are Era admins corrupt?

An Staff member wouldn’t just jail you for no reason,

Staff look at Both sides, Since this was over Via PM Staff look at the chat logs an determine by the conversation, I’m sure the girl who named called you got some type of Punishment since that can be offensive to others,
    You must had said something that was not appropriate sense you where jailed,

Admins aren’t corrupt it’s just that they try to find Live evidence on a case before determining an decision, Some staff are easy going, Some aren’t as easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

And you're right, she got jailed too... But still, I'm involving general aspects, not only the jail system. Are Era admins corrupt?

Leveler
    You probably cussed or smth and they check both so you went down w her
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

And you're right, she got jailed too... But still, I'm involving general aspects, not only the jail system. Are Era admins corrupt?
    Define 'corrupt,' as in what do admins do that make them corrupt? No staff is gonna warn/jail you without reason, same goes for getting gagged.

LOL good one

the players relations team is probably the best section of admins, their job is easy comparing to higher positions. so im probably sure they are doing their job well, you probably deserved to get jailed if you did something wrong.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

SEAMAN
    No one is corrupt admin. That's all thank you : ) close this thread if u guys arguing this topic.

Lol What a silly question

You probably said something rude...