Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are Era admins corrupt?

Wait, So what Staff do are considered Corruption?

I never actually never got the definition of Staff corruption If someone can tell me please let me know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Development Team
    To me it sounds someone might've got confused with the chat logs, I know I did since the layout was a little confusing.

But yeah, I'd suggest sending a ticket so they can remove that from your record.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Basically I was shooting my BAR around and then killed some British girl. Immediately she followed me to kill me back and after two attempts she got what she wanted. Okay, after we sent some PMs to each other she just said in one another "coward Arab Isis participant attacking a girl" or something like that. Maybe she associated my character with Isis because of the body I was equipped with, but that's racist in my opinion. I don't even live in the Arabs, so she didn't even know what she was saying... Then I reported her for racism... And bam, I'm the one who got jailed. I mean, maybe my opinion and vier over racism is wrong, but if it is right, why I'm the one who got jailed? About her country, I just said English people are way more nice than what she was being. I'm not saying the following question is true, but maybe the admin who got me jailed is a friend of her or something? As the title suggests, the question is, are the admins of Era corrupt???
    Toonslab.support

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

If you think you were wrongfully jailed submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com