Thread: Could a job admin position be made?

Leveler

Could a job admin position be made?

Title. The purpose of this position would be balancing the jobs around era and basically moderating them, adding rewards, all that. As well they could host competitions for people to make rewards for jobs that dont have rewards like pizza does with hats, trophies, all that. Also they would be in charge of like adding new jobs if they wanted and that type of stuff. Just basically overall moderation of jobs since some jobs atm are really not looked at compared to others tbh. In a sense it'd be the Gun Admin for jobs as the guns admin does updating for the guns, adds them, keeping them in order, etc. And sorry for repeating the same stuff over n over lol.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

The position already exists, Kazz.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    The position already exists, Kazz.
    Huh?

iZone Levels Admin

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I worry that the job admin would nerf certain jobs, but I agree with your suggestion overall.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Huh?
    Each branch has an overseer. For the PR Team, the overseer is the PRM, and for the Mods, it's the Head Mod.
    And even those overseers have an overseer that we call "Management".

Banned
    One issue I see with this is how long can this position really be a thing? Like how often do jobs need to be changed and balanced? You can only add so many rewards for jobs, and we can't have new jobs consistently coming out

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Each branch has an overseer. For the PR Team, the overseer is the PRM, and for the Mods, it's the Head Mod.
    And even those overseers have an overseer that we call "Management".
    What even? Im asking for a new position to overlook jobs to keep all in tack like guns, theres no team or admin for jobs rn so idk what you mean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    One issue I see with this is how long can this position really be a thing? Like how often do jobs need to be changed and balanced? You can only add so many rewards for jobs, and we can't have new jobs consistently coming out
    I agree yeah, but it's not like the Gun Admin is always trying to push something new (occasionally yes new things are added and things are reworked). But in this case they could buff and make things easier, faster, or whatever for things like possibly making mail delivery be closer to the post office that you get the mail from since the job is currently lacking behind other jobs. Just many improvements could be added, if thats all done, well they could add something like a gpa shop for overall work from all of your era jobs and you could get rewards from this place. After that they could speed up the job process for all jobs like Bitzsam is doing with the Guns in an attempt to make gameplay faster (although I realise competitive gameplay and grinding gralats gameplay are two separate things) but they may do that as some players feel the current jobs are slow. And then of course if they wanted to add rewards for a job they could (they could host a player competition for the graphics), could make a new job if they wanted to, could expand the current jobs like new places to sell mushrooms or add new things to the job., could have graphics redone for jobs. A lot of little things could be done easily for improvement but the bigger things definitely wouldn't be that easy I'd bet so I think there'd usually be something for them to work on imo but in the free time well they could try making ideas for jobs and present them to the manager or dev manager and seek review, also get player and staff feedback on current jobs and how they could be improved, also player and staff ideas for new jobs (could just have his or her pms always open for those or mailboxes in his or her house). All that stuff.

iZone Levels Admin