Thread: Upload Rules?

Upload Rules?

I can barely upload my own stuff anymore, especially for upcoming graaloween. I feel as if the upload rules are too strict. I don't get why some of the upload rules were even implemented in the first place as they don't affect gameplay in any way. One of the traits of this game that kept me hooked was being able to put out my own creations. But now, it's almost impossible to upload anything which can honestly be annoying at times. In the past, you could basically upload any of your own stuff, but I don't understand why we can't do that now.

Could we maybe loosen up on the upload rules?

Leveler
    Which rules though?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Which rules though?
    General:
    - We only allow human and animal heads/bodies. No fictitious beings, no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. Animal customs are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. On another note they also need to be pixelated.

Heads:
    - We do allow animations on the eyes; however there should be no other animations on the head

- Donut, sandwich, burger - food heads in general do not go with the iEra theme

- No upload customs that are significantly larger or smaller than the templates

Bodies:
    - Donut and other food bodies.

Basically:
    - They don't allow anything that doesn't match iEra's theme.

Leveler
    Seems like they wanna keep it realistic which would make sense wouldnt it?
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

It kills player gfx, we aren't allowed to express our creativity. They wanna keep it realistic but at the sametime, it kills some of the entertainment value.

How tf is players running around with chemical guns realistic tho. I say allow extinct animal heads

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    It kills player gfx, we aren't allowed to express our creativity. They wanna keep it realistic but at the sametime, it kills some of the entertainment value.
    ^ Especially borederline uploads, uploads that are legal but appear to not be so they get refunded. I.e. lizard heads. I have trouble because I want to make something somewhat ROBG looking and its hard to figure out something legal that I can make to match the style.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by failure; 10-14-2018 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Merged Posts

I do agree that some upload rules need to be less strict as it does "kill" creativity.