Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New idea:The Purge

New idea:The Purge

Hello everyone, today I bring you another crazy idea this is a possible event that could be done every 2 weeks or 1 day each month in particular on a Sunday. It would be called the purge and is that the group with the most points in 10 hours wins.
    Idea:
    -There is 1 flag in all the bases (The flag is taken as in ctf or to avoid possible problems It would teleport to the base-> How? Taking the enemy base and holding it for 2 or 5 minutes (example region is in gz and take the BH flag) (after that the flag will appear on the other base in GZ-> There will be the flag of bh and gz)
    How do you get the points?

For every 10 minutes keeping the base 5 points.
    -2Bases= x2 10mins = 10 points
    -3Bases = x3 10mins = 15points
    -4 bases = x4 max 10mins = 20points

-Taking the flags of another base and keeping them for every 10 minutes -> 20 points + If a gang has picked up 3 flags from other bases every 10 minutes will win 100 gralats (NOTE The gang without this flag will not add minutes or hours to the gang) that is, it does not gain minutes, hours, or points.

The event lasts 10 hours
    Rewards: (I do not know if the admins will agree with the rewards)
    The gang with more points at the end of the event will receive (Of these 3 rewards only 1
    to admin's decision
    )
    Reward: 5-10 ecs each person
    Reward: Money5-10k
    Reward:Plasma coins500

To encourage participation in gangs the gang that is in the last position and have more than 2k hours will be removed 100 hours will pass to have 1900 hours (If you do not want to participate in the Purge do not base during those 10 hours)

What do you think about this idea? Should I keep sharing crazy ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Hello everyone, today I bring you another crazy idea this is a possible event that could be done every 2 weeks or 1 day each month in particular on a Sunday. It would be called the purge and is that the group with the most points in 10 hours wins.
    Idea:
    -There is 1 flag in all the bases (The flag is taken as in ctf or to avoid possible problems It would teleport to the base-> How? Taking the enemy base and holding it for 2 or 5 minutes (example region is in gz and take the BH flag) (after that the flag will appear on the other base in GZ-> There will be the flag of bh and gz)
    How do you get the points?

For every 10 minutes keeping the base 5 points.
    -2Bases= x2 10mins = 10 points
    -3Bases = x3 10mins = 15points
    -4 bases = x4 max 10mins = 20points

-Taking the flags of another base and keeping them for every 10 minutes -> 20 points + If a gang has picked up 3 flags from other bases every 10 minutes will win 100 gralats (NOTE The gang without this flag will not add minutes or hours to the gang) that is, it does not gain minutes, hours, or points.

The event lasts 10 hours
    Rewards: (I do not know if the admins will agree with the rewards)
    The gang with more points at the end of the event will receive (Of these 3 rewards only 1
    to admin's decision
    )
    Reward: 5-10 ecs each person
    Reward: Money5-10k
    Reward:Plasma coins500

To encourage participation in gangs the gang that is in the last position and have more than 2k hours will be removed 100 hours will pass to have 1900 hours (If you do not want to participate in the Purge do not base during those 10 hours)

What do you think about this idea? Should I keep sharing crazy ideas?
    I like the Idea, It would take awhile though cause all that takes Scripting.

And this would be an Events, So how many are there gonna be to do that? 50 to 50?

And 1 Full Ec would be an good idea if the event gonna be Every 1 to 2 Weeks, But there should be an restriction for it as well only Spr or Pra could do events like that, And if one Spr dose it let’s say, then that Event is closed until an whole week or 2 is done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by MadioVezo View Post
    I like the Idea, It would take awhile though cause all that takes Scripting.

And this would be an Events, So how many are there gonna be to do that? 50 to 50?

And 1 Full Ec would be an good idea if the event gonna be Every 1 to 2 Weeks, But there should be an restriction for it as well only Spr or Pra could do events like that, And if one Spr dose it let’s say, then that Event is closed until an whole week or 2 is done.

What do you mean by 50 to 50? It's a separate thing from the event house. It's like an event from PK Arena. It would be done every 2 weeks or 1 day a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    What do you mean by 50 to 50? It's a separate thing from the event house. It's like an event from PK Arena. It would be done every 2 weeks or 1 day a month.
    Ohh, ok I see well it could work both ways wether it was a Pk Event or Event House event, But I truly like the idea and how it’s called the purge.

But maybe 1 to 3 Full event coins would be decent for an event like that

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Hmm I think the Alliance would break. Or they'd just switch bases and become stronger.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Copyrighted.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Copyrighted.
    We can still salvage the idea yeah?

I suggested an event by the same name, but in my idea, you could pk anyone anywhere. There would be no safezones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    We can still salvage the idea yeah?

Of course.

This would be a legit event for everyone who's gonna work with 'the alliance' and steal all the rewards