Thread: ACR vs Shipka

ACR vs Shipka

I've asked some people on iera on whether the Shipka is good or not. Many said the Shipka is good for both basing and pk. I was like "Okay, this'll be my next gun" I looked at the ACR and it has the same damage and the same amount of bullets fired. Also its at 12k! Waaaay cheaper than the 120k Shipka. Should I still go for the Shipka, or ACR?

Quote Originally Posted by Jequavis View Post
    I've asked some people on iera on whether the Shipka is good or not. Many said the Shipka is good for both basing and pk. I was like "Okay, this'll be my next gun" I looked at the ACR and it has the same damage and the same amount of bullets fired. Also its at 12k! Waaaay cheaper than the 120k Shipka. Should I still go for the Shipka, or ACR?
    You should get the 90k A91 or the shipka. The acr is harder to use. You cant really pk eith it good cause of factors such as freeze and fire rate. Plus shipka shoots multiple bullets.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    You should get the 90k A91 or the shipka. The acr is harder to use. You cant really pk eith it good cause of factors such as freeze and fire rate. Plus shipka shoots multiple bullets.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    ACR and Shipka fire 2 bullets...

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Muon View Post
    ACR and Shipka fire 2 bullets...
    I was about to say...LOL.

Also, I really like the Shipka. It was the 1st high value weapon I'd ever bought and I still like using it over any other weapon I have.

That's just my two cents, though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late response, but I guess I'll chose the Shipka.