Thread: Howdy!

Red face Howdy!

Disclaimer: I am Delph, original creator of Era, no need to ban me for "impersonating staff". I have not been staff on Era for over 15 years (since the guns took over); I am not presently staff; or will I ever be staff in the future. This disclaimer is to make it abundantly clear that I am not here for any deceitful, fraudulent, or malicious cause. If there is reason for a ban, I only request that you please discuss it with me in private first.

I'm just dropping in to say hi, experience some nostalgia of my old Graal days, and see if any of the old crew are around.

Since I no longer have AIM, does anybody know how to get in contact with the likes of Angel, MysticalDragon, Chrisz, KawaiiSaRiA, Shaun, xAndrewx, R0bin, and others? It's been a long time and would love to catch up!

Below are some old files before Era became public Graal taught me how to manage, how to code, and how to design, and I owe a lot of where I am now to those days. I remember many a late school-night spamming Sonique's 'Feels So Good' and 'Sky' (my memory triggers) while I got busy creating and doing what I loved. Really happy to see the entire Graal community still going!

Any questions feel free to reply or PM, I'll be more than happy to answer!

era_sml-screen.jpg
    quick work.png
    future_gui01.gif

hi Delph!

Angel pops on graal every blue moon.
    I believe MD wont be logging on anytime soon due to some issues.
    Chrisz hasn't been on in forever as well, and I believe he's not gonna bother with graal anymore.
    As for KawaiiSaria, Shaun, and R0bin, not entirely sure if they've been on recently.

I am still in contact with Snakeandy.

hope it's actually you and not someone who is looking at old forum posts and only posing.

but if it is you, hope you've been doing well!
    I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

GraalOnline
    Hey,

If you're interested in contacting MD, add me on Discord Blackfires#0001 and I can get you in contact with him.

MD is around and is active, currently no real issues going on presently with him @Herb

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfires View Post

MD is around and is active, currently no real issues going on presently with him @Herb

that's good, just hadn't seen him online
    I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

Quote Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
    hi Delph!

Angel pops on graal every blue moon.
    I believe MD wont be logging on anytime soon due to some issues.
    Chrisz hasn't been on in forever as well, and I believe he's not gonna bother with graal anymore.
    As for KawaiiSaria, Shaun, and R0bin, not entirely sure if they've been on recently.

I am still in contact with Snakeandy.

hope it's actually you and not someone who is looking at old forum posts and only posing.

but if it is you, hope you've been doing well!
    Herb! Great to see some of the gang still around, even on occasion! What have you been up to lately?

Please say hi to Snakeandy, and next time you see Angel, let her know I'm looking for her to catch up! I sent my email to you via PM, feel free to pass that on!

And yes, it's the real me. I understand the suspicion, it's been way too long...but really, what would someone have to gain by posing as me? :P Not much. I'm just here because I spent 5+ years building things on Graal, and it's what taught me how to code/script, design graphics, game design, and manage. It's a huge part of my life and I have so much to thank it for. I occasionally browse all the Graal-related forums, but never registered or posted much, just silently reminisced.

As for what I've been up to...well...after I left Era, started to help build something new using the 3D terrain called Sandside Heights, but only ever got so far as to designing the map, movement, trees, and item system (and *ahem* a button to make the character pee....for fun :P), before I had to concentrate more on my studies. After school, I started my own web design agency with a friend. We eventually sold that and I joined a Melbourne-based technology firm. They then sent me to Macau, China to open an office there and once that was established, I joined a digital marketing agency as a partner.

Since then, we've expanded from Macau to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and just recently Japan (where I currently reside). So I'm here now, working hard and now have a mobile application in the works that has been in my head for the better part of 10 years. Hopefully to be released early next year!

I've never been one to be idle, always busy creating and thinking of new things, guess it's my hobby! And started all the way back with Dolphonia

I look forward to speaking with the old gang!