Disclaimer: I am Delph, original creator of Era, no need to ban me for "impersonating staff". I have not been staff on Era for over 15 years (since the guns took over); I am not presently staff; or will I ever be staff in the future. This disclaimer is to make it abundantly clear that I am not here for any deceitful, fraudulent, or malicious cause. If there is reason for a ban, I only request that you please discuss it with me in private first.

I'm just dropping in to say hi, experience some nostalgia of my old Graal days, and see if any of the old crew are around.

Since I no longer have AIM, does anybody know how to get in contact with the likes of Angel, MysticalDragon, Chrisz, KawaiiSaRiA, Shaun, xAndrewx, R0bin, and others? It's been a long time and would love to catch up!

Below are some old files before Era became public Graal taught me how to manage, how to code, and how to design, and I owe a lot of where I am now to those days. I remember many a late school-night spamming Sonique's 'Feels So Good' and 'Sky' (my memory triggers) while I got busy creating and doing what I loved. Really happy to see the entire Graal community still going!

Any questions feel free to reply or PM, I'll be more than happy to answer!

era_sml-screen.jpg
quick work.png
future_gui01.gif