Thread: Here I am

Here I am

So... Hello... im new to the forums, although not quite new to era itself. I joined early 2016 through some random app-store scrolling, and immediately took a liking to the game. As simple as it was, it was fun, and addicting. It was a world that was actually explorable, with its own secrets, quests, and just fun little things to do. But, between moving a lot, not constantly having Internet (and never having data) i didnt play a lot... even to this day, ive only recently peaked 400 hours. But, im in a position where i feel that i can play at least somewhat consistently, unless i get forced to move again before i become a legal adult in two years. I always kept it on my phone, i actually would not let myself delete it because it was a game that, if i was ever truly bored, i could fall back too. I mostly started playing again simply because of an inability to play on my PS4 due to a broken controller, but i felt like i was missing out on what it really had to offer, so i want to become a more active part of the community, and i felt like this was a great way to start. I realize that this isnt exactly eras prime, in fact, from what ive read, its in a bit of a decline, but it manages to pull in 1500-3000 players at peak times, so i know its not entirely dead. I currently play on mobile, as the only computer within my current access is VERY old and outdated, and can barely run era even being right in front of my modem (which is VERY maddening), and the phone im on is pretty crap itself, but it runs era, and other graal games pretty smooth, so i figured this was a great way to start. So, this is my "Hello World!" to the era community. I hope to be able to become more acquainted with both era and its playerbase, and i hope yall will allow me to, even being newer then MANY of the people ive seen. I dont really know what else to say so... yeah, Hello.

Yo friendly, painted, Skittalo

Banned
    Welcome to the forums! We hope you stick around

Welcome to the Forums.