View Poll Results: What do you think should be done?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Old Censor filter

11 39.29%
  • Remove it entirely

16 57.14%
  • Other (Post)

3 10.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Swear Filter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Development Team

Swear Filter

Hi.

Something needs to be done to the swear filter. You can't even type a proper sentence anymore, specifically speaking when you're typing grammatically correct phrases. Would also be nice if we could decently talk in "texting" format, but that's a no go as well.

I personally think that perhaps the swear filter should just be removed entirely, Ol'West has that as an option, at least from when it first released. The filter has completely gone out of hand and is just such a hassle nowadays, and it really sucks when you type a paragraph and get told "No swearing" or whatever. Might I say that nowadays no one really seems to care anymore, everyone's going to find out how to evade the swear filter, there are no battles won in this case. I'd say stick to the old censor filter or remove it entirely.

Would be fantastic if something was actually done about it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Censored List

1 - hot hot
    2 - is it hot
    3 - was hit
    4 - i havent watched any anime in a few months
    5 - if u can
    Last edited by Tricky; 11-01-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler