Thread: Graal version issue?

Graal version issue?

I just notice my android tablet has the version 1.7 (with no option to update) for the game but iOS has 2.2...why? What’s going on with that? Will there ever be an updated version in the App Store? I truly enjoy this game but I don’t see why it’s not the same version for everyone.

Development Team
    Isn't it to do with the companies itself? Or am I completely confused?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

I have no idea which lead me into question this. My tablet is on the 1.7 version. I don't know if it's just me but I'm running into multiple issues of my game freezing or lagging to the point where there's instances where i have to relog every few minutes. I looked up the versions and noticed they werent the same. Is iOS running better than Android? I just don't understand why wouldn't they both be up to date.

Development Team
    I think it might have to do with the company, I'm not entirely sure tbh, but like I have a very old ipad and it works nice and all but I also haven't updated it in awhile, mostly because I have no space lol, but I also experience a lot of freezes and lag with it. For android, I'm not so sure, since mine just automatically updates so I don't really pay any attention to it but I have noticed that the game doesn't run very well on my phone.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

The app runs a little bit better after I deleted it from the cloud and downloaded it again but there the game still will freeze, that was the only thing that worked for me. It’s still bothering that not everyone is getting the same version.