Thread: Uploaded body randomly refunded with no refund????

Uploaded body randomly refunded with no refund????

I just re downloaded graal era after a couple months of inactivity. Wandering around astro, my cat hoodie body was randomly refunded saying i had received 5k gralats back when in reality, nothing was given back to me. I'm more concerned on why my hard worked on uploaded body was taken away from me than my missing gralats. Can someone help me please? I was really looking forward to getting back into this game but after this I'm tempted to just leave my account dead.

How recent was it refunded? They implemented a token system for refunds so you don’t get back graalats, you get credited tokens which can go towards paying for another custom (instead of just graalats).

Leveler
    Search Upload Tokens in your inventory
    FYI: This forum area is meant fir issues witb the site itself, not the game.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Sorry for that, last two times I used the actual help email I haven't even gotten a response. Yes, I have the upload tokens, thanks. What's the reason for the body refund, are cat bodies not allowed anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by xBlackjackx View Post
    Sorry for that, last two times I used the actual help email I haven't even gotten a response. Yes, I have the upload tokens, thanks. What's the reason for the body refund, are cat bodies not allowed anymore?
    They are allowed, is there anything aside from being a cat body that you think got the body refunded?

Apparently the hoodie on the cat body was flashing. I'm guessing it was the grab since it takes the entire hoodie off and just shows the plain cat body. I'm confused on why action was taken now when I had that same upload for around 2-3 years, anyways, I was refunded the full price of the upload in those tokens after an email support ticket. Thanks everyone for all of your help/concern.