Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New work read it please! ty

New work read it please! ty

Hello everyone today I bring you a new job that would help the players to earn ¨extra money¨¨, In order to reduce the pay to win without damaging the game, in addition to rewarding those players who play the game daily and strive to earn gralats every day.

Idea:
    A machine that makes gun bullets.

Work:
    It's an easy job and you do not need to do a great thing.
    There is a shop in graal where you buy this machine that costs 5k-10k gralats and that is never going to break. The only thing the machine needs is:
    1.A nuclear battery that costs 500 gralats x1
    2.Metal that costs 100 gralats x1
    3.Gunpowder that costs 100 gralats x1
    These 3 objects are necessary for the machine to work. When they give us the bullets, these can be sold in the store where we bought the machine.

Where is the machine added?
    In our house.
    Benefits that the machine provides us?
    Every 5 hours, these bullets can be collected and sold for 700 gralats, which gives us a benefit of 500 gralats 700-200=500

More information:
    -Only 1 machine can be purchased
    -The nuclear battery will run out of power after 7 days and will have to buy a new one.
    -The bullets that the machine gives us, will be different to avoid scam.
    -The machine will give us 1000 bullets
    -There is no limit to making bullets.

I know that to make bullets more materials and products are needed but let's say that this is a special machine xD

What do you think about this new job? You can comment your opinion, I do not bite
    It is an idea that to develop and add this work to graal it would take at most 1 month besides that it would solve the work system.

I actually kind of like this idea.
    Disc - Jasue#2901

Agreed
    Admins - - ERA

Maybe but it needs to be nerfed a bit to be more like old west farming. Or maybe not, I'm not sure how good that would work out, I think it'll make pros richer and noobs have to suffer cause they can't get the starter money.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

My question is does the player have to pop on every 5 hrs to collect the bullets or will there be a way for the machine to hold what has been made so the player doesn't worry if they miss one of times to collect? If not, could there be an attachment that could save up to two collection times (if that makes sense). Also would a player have to worry about any sort of cap on the bullets a player can have in their inventory? I think I would be interested in this idea.

I think it's some what unrealistic sorry. Maybe I just don't get it. Could you explain further on how it might affect the workers in Era.

I don't recommend using bullets as new players might get confused between firing bullets and the bullets the machine makes.
    Also, why bullets?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    My only concern is macroing; how is this going to be figured out?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Maybe but it needs to be nerfed a bit to be more like old west farming. Or maybe not, I'm not sure how good that would work out, I think it'll make pros richer and noobs have to suffer cause they can't get the starter money.

It should not be nerfed 500 gralats every 5 hours is fine, in olwest wins 1k every 6 hours.5-10k Gralats is not much in 1 week you can get 14k doing 2k each day ... It's a job that will not go away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWitchCraft View Post
    My question is does the player have to pop on every 5 hrs to collect the bullets or will there be a way for the machine to hold what has been made so the player doesn't worry if they miss one of times to collect? If not, could there be an attachment that could save up to two collection times (if that makes sense). Also would a player have to worry about any sort of cap on the bullets a player can have in their inventory? I think I would be interested in this idea.
    The machine will keep the bullets until you pick them up, In my opinion it seems silly to make a limit of bullets in the inventory
    For example the limit of each mushroom is 1004....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I think it's some what unrealistic sorry. Maybe I just don't get it. Could you explain further on how it might affect the workers in Era.

It is not so unrealistic there are other things that are and are in graal era.
    The objective is to reward the active players and at the same time to fix the work systems, There are many players who complain that in the works there is little gain and a lot of time is wasted->surely more than 50%, you can go to graal and ask someone random and you will see<-, that is why I propose this idea so as not to have to be fixing each work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I don't recommend using bullets as new players might get confused between firing bullets and the bullets the machine makes.
    Also, why bullets?
    There would be a big difference between the 2 bullets.
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-18-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    There would be a big difference between the 2 bullets.
    Use something different lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".