Thread: Thinking of Writing a Story

Thinking of Writing a Story

I'm currently thinking of writing a story. So, here's the start if anyone's interested (NOTE: It's in dialogue form): (BTW I might change it)

Scene:
    Random café in present day London, Great Britain. Midnight.
    Michael: (leaning foward to a clocked figure) Do you have what I requested?
    Figure: (looks around) I do, but sure you sure there aren't mages or elites are around?
    Michael: The only one's around are the unconnected, and they are asleep, we'll be fine. I have the money you requested. In USD, just as you ordered.
    Figure: Great, now slide it over. ... 20 grand? Wow, you overpaid.
    Michael: This means a lot to me.
    Figure: Well, here's the elemental blade of yours. By the way, overusing it can and will kill you.
    Michael: I'm well aware of that.
    Figure: A you never got this from me, okay?
    Michael: Already forgot your name.
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".

Nice

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

yea well i'm thinking of becoming a millionaire. anyone else interested??

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Gang Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Who do I gotta kill

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    By promoting yourself in abandoned threads? Good luck making it anyway besides McDonald's if that's your ultimate plan.
    Should you crown a course as "hard", it does not necessarily mean that what you're taking is advanced. However, it does mean that whoever is teaching the subject to you has failed miserably at their job and has requested you to provide information that you haven't been taught, or has asked to you memorize great amounts of information in a short amount of time. Therefore, you should not crown the course as "hard", but crown it as "stupid".

I love when people set out their time to explore their creative capabilities. I think it seems interesting, it just may need some exposition and such to make it more understandable. But I say give it a go!
    You can find me on Era as Venus Snapdragon
    Have a question? Feel free to pm me in game!
    Making Era a positively positive place !

Quote Originally Posted by Yukami13 View Post
    I love when people set out their time to explore their creative capabilities. I think it seems interesting, it just may need some exposition and such to make it more understandable. But I say give it a go!
    Agreed.