Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is email changing possible?

Manager
    If the email you identified with is no longer receiving any emails, I would highly recommend talking to your email provider about this issue, they may be able to sort it out for you.
    If it's not receiving graalonline emails, check your spam folder, and again; talk to your email provider to ensure they haven't blocked emails from graalonline. Hope this helps!

Veteran
    I don’t think email transferrals is a thing anymore ^^ as junz said contact your email provider they wilrobably fix it for you and they’ll respond much quicker quicker then graal.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    It might takes several months, maybe years for a reply. I’d recommend you to try every week to send an email trying to explain your problem in a short paragraph but well detailed. Goodluck.
    Thank you, will do! trying to pk with pc controls is horrendous!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Junz View Post
    If the email you identified with is no longer receiving any emails, I would highly recommend talking to your email provider about this issue, they may be able to sort it out for you.
    If it's not receiving graalonline emails, check your spam folder, and again; talk to your email provider to ensure they haven't blocked emails from graalonline. Hope this helps!
    The provider would not respond to me either. At this point im just waiting on support to email me back.

support.toonslab.com

Worked for me before, takes a day or two for a response (my experience).
    Feel free to private message me ingame, I am known as AL, leader of the gang Tree.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Not sure what causes some emails to just not get graal emails.

What I would do: make a new email. Email [email protected] from that email saying that your other email doesn't seem to receive any graal emails and provide proof that you do own that email. Alternatively, submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com from an account identified with the new email and explain the same thing, providing proof of ownership as well. Try either or both and hopefully it gets all figured out.
    Ok ive been emailing support and they havent responded. its been over a month, and now ive been suddenly unlinked from that email and I can no longer get into that account at all. I could through facebook but now im just unlinked i didnt do anything. I was in the middle of playing events when it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

What do I do...
    Last edited by HotPocketGenocide; 11-07-2018 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    Ok ive been emailing support and they havent responded. its been over a month, and now ive been suddenly unlinked from that email and I can no longer get into that account at all. I could through facebook but now im just unlinked i didnt do anything. I was in the middle of playing events when it happened.

- - - Updated - - -

What do I do...
    That's so sad. Private message me.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Banned

- - - Updated - - -

What do I do...
    You submitted tickets and emailed using a new email correct? Not the one that wouldn’t receive any emails at all? Are you checking spam folder?

If the answers to all of those are yes, then I would go back and try to talk to the email provider and figure out why you aren’t getting any emails. Keep sending emails every 7 days if possible, hopefully something gets done on either support’s end or the email provider’s end. I honestly don’t know if it’s support not replying or if it’s an email situation.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    You submitted tickets and emailed using a new email correct? Not the one that wouldn’t receive any emails at all? Are you checking spam folder?

If the answers to all of those are yes, then I would go back and try to talk to the email provider and figure out why you aren’t getting any emails. Keep sending emails every 7 days if possible, hopefully something gets done on either support’s end or the email provider’s end. I honestly don’t know if it’s support not replying or if it’s an email situation.
    I tried to email era support about my new situation and I was just told by era support that my account was taken away for "malicious language". WHAT? I asked them if they knew what I had said because I dont recall saying anything. And doesnt language just get you jailed? Also regarding the whole email thing, era support told me to contact graal support, graal support still doesnt respond. Checked spam folder and everything. So are they gonna tell me what "malicious language" I was using, or are we going to take away my five year old account on a baseless accusation?

I tried to email era support about my new situation and I was just told by era support that my account was taken away for "malicious language". WHAT? I asked them if they knew what I had said because I dont recall saying anything. And doesnt language just get you jailed? Also regarding the whole email thing, era support told me to contact graal support, graal support still doesnt respond. Checked spam folder and everything. So are they gonna tell me what "malicious language" I was using, or are we going to take away my five year old account on a baseless accusation?
    Lucky, they didn't even tell me why. What email do I send to.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    mfw Mog gets jailed, I get unlinked. I guess im worse then Mog.