Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is email changing possible?

Veteran

Is email changing possible?

I can't sign into my account on era because the email its identified with is no longer receiving emails. Meaning that I can't identify through email. I can still play the game on PC though through facebook. I can't submit a ticket because I need to verify through that email my account is attached to, which again, is no longer recieving emails. I emailed era staff about this but they told me to email support@graalonline but they didnt reply. I emailed era back to tell them about this but era didnt reply back either. I've been waiting for a reply for over 8 days. What can I do?

Quote Originally Posted by HotPocketGenocide View Post
    I can't sign into my account on era because the email its identified with is no longer receiving emails. Meaning that I can't identify through email. I can still play the game on PC though through facebook. I can't submit a ticket because I need to verify through that email my account is attached to, which again, is no longer recieving emails. I emailed era staff about this but they told me to email support@graalonline but they didnt reply. I emailed era back to tell them about this but era didnt reply back either. I've been waiting for a reply for over 8 days. What can I do?
    I wish. They don't let you. Maybe under your circumstances.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I wish. They don't let you. Maybe under your circumstances.

Well they wont even reply to me so I guess im stuck

Well they wont even reply to me so I guess im stuck
    Give it some time, sometimes it takes a while if the issue is really complicated.

Veteran
    Give it some time, sometimes it takes a while if the issue is really complicated.

If it wasnt already a complicated issue, my facebook shows me identified with a completely different email. I tried this email on my phone and it just made a new account.

- - - Updated - - -

can they just unlink my email then relink it with a new one?

If it wasnt already a complicated issue, my facebook shows me identified with a completely different email. I tried this email on my phone and it just made a new account.

- - - Updated - - -

can they just unlink my email then relink it with a new one?
    Idk I don't think they will.

Banned
    Not sure what causes some emails to just not get graal emails.

What I would do: make a new email. Email [email protected] from that email saying that your other email doesn't seem to receive any graal emails and provide proof that you do own that email. Alternatively, submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com from an account identified with the new email and explain the same thing, providing proof of ownership as well. Try either or both and hopefully it gets all figured out.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Not sure what causes some emails to just not get graal emails.

What I would do: make a new email. Email [email protected] from that email saying that your other email doesn't seem to receive any graal emails and provide proof that you do own that email. Alternatively, submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com from an account identified with the new email and explain the same thing, providing proof of ownership as well. Try either or both and hopefully it gets all figured out.
    It doesnt recieve emails at all. I emailed graal support about this whole situation almost two weeks ago with no reply but I guess I can try again. From what ive read here, a lot of people email them with no response. Is it even active?

It doesnt recieve emails at all. I emailed graal support about this whole situation almost two weeks ago with no reply but I guess I can try again. From what ive read here, a lot of people email them with no response. Is it even active?
    It's active, but extremely slow.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

It might takes several months, maybe years for a reply. I’d recommend you to try every week to send an email trying to explain your problem in a short paragraph but well detailed. Goodluck.
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040