Thread: Pizza

Pizza

Is pizza still relevant. I made only 400$ in 20 minutes but I was in veteran pizza. (Sorry for the constant new threads)

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    Is pizza still relevant. I made only 400$ in 20 minutes but I was in veteran pizza. (Sorry for the constant new threads)
    I don't think so.

They sped up the time you made pizzas but the interval it takes to actually put it in the oven really took a toll on how decent pizza- making was.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    I don't think so.

They sped up the time you made pizzas but the interval it takes to actually put it in the oven really took a toll on how decent pizza- making was.

Well is digging still relevant i have been gone a while.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Well is digging still relevant i have been gone a while.
    Yeah, digging is okay IMO.

With all my love but if in 20 minutes you make 400 gralats you are very very slow, Pizza is the best job in graal era to earn quick money 25-26 mins=1k gralats with this I do not mean that other jobs should not be fixed
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-20-2018 at 06:47 PM.

But is this recently and at which pizza place.

To make only $400 in 20 Minutes, You must be slow. Like, haven't even got off the couch slow.

Look at this video I made a couple of months ago in which I make pizza for 15-17 minutes. It shows you what can be done with that much time. I'm not even in Veteran Speedy's.

Spoiler
    I made 704 Gralats

The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lepto* View Post
    To make only $400 in 20 Minutes, You must be slow. Like, haven't even got off the couch slow.

Look at this video I made a couple of months ago in which I make pizza for 15-17 minutes. It shows you what can be done with that much time. I'm not even in Veteran Speedy's.

Spoiler
    I made 704 Gralats

I know but this is a couple months ago pre nerf I want to know if it is still good today.