Thread: The Chainsaw Maniacs in the Graveyard

Soldier

Machete The Chainsaw Maniacs in the Graveyard

This has bothered me ever since somebody showed me this level, and it's always had me urging for answers with my curiosity but, can anyone tell me what this is? what it was created for? what it was used for? what is it? Or am I just crazy and its just another Era Easter egg lol.

In the graveyard, to the left of the path on the 2nd row last column you will find one of the graves moves if you grab the top and a staircase leading into the darkness appears. Upon entry the player will fall into a chasm, filled with Pshycopaths wanting to chop you up into pieces. Theres paths that lead you back to where you started, however one on the right near the bottom leads to the next level, with garlic that you can pick up. Is there anything that can be done with this garlic?

I've asked player relations admins and they do not know or don't know what im talking about xD So yeah. i probably could ask a Levels Admin but why not here first before I bug more Kind and Helpful Staff

Screenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.36.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.35.31 PM.png

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.35.47 PM-min.png

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    This has bothered me ever since somebody showed me this level, and it's always had me urging for answers with my curiosity but, can anyone tell me what this is? what it was created for? what it was used for? what is it? Or am I just crazy and its just another Era Easter egg lol.

In the graveyard, to the left of the path on the 2nd row last column you will find one of the graves moves if you grab the top and a staircase leading into the darkness appears. Upon entry the player will fall into a chasm, filled with Pshycopaths wanting to chop you up into pieces. Theres paths that lead you back to where you started, however one on the right near the bottom leads to the next level, with garlic that you can pick up. Is there anything that can be done with this garlic?

I've asked player relations admins and they do not know or don't know what im talking about xD So yeah. i probably could ask a Levels Admin but why not here first before I bug more Kind and Helpful Staff

Screenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.36.01 PM.pngScreenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.35.31 PM.png

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2018-10-21 at 7.35.47 PM-min.png
    I believe it was an old quest.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Soldier
    Its an old quest alright. Um anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    Its an old quest alright. Um anything else?
    Well, more specifically, it was a Halloween quest from 2012-ish I think?

You had to get the Garlic (or whatever that thing is) for someone, that's as far as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Well, more specifically, it was a Halloween quest from 2012-ish I think?

You had to get the Garlic (or whatever that thing is) for someone, that's as far as I can remember.

What are you gonna do with a Garlic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    What are you gonna do with a Garlic?

Honestly all I remember was that you grabbed a bunch of stuff and gave it to some doctor, and then he led you somewhere.

Development Team
    Nostalgiaaaaaa
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Leveler
    I love using it for noobs who are annoying and tell them theres a free item inside
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I love using it for noobs who are annoying and tell them theres a free item inside
    So lead them into a dungeon of chain Psycho freaks?

Curl, Gassing them then killing them is more satisfying and “ Less Scary”

Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Nice.

as for the quest aforementioned, I think it had some connection to that broken-down house that was where Plasma Corp is today.
    The one and only

LEPTO

feel free to pm me

Special thanks to Froz for making my avatar