Thread: Gangsters vs Cops

Gangsters vs Cops

Hi everyone, today I bring you a new event called Gangsters vs cops. For this, it will be necessary to create a bank with two floors, 0 and -1.

Mission:
    The gangsters have to try to steal all the money from the bank and the police must avoid it.
    25 gangsters vs 25 cops

Idea:
    The bank has 2 floors, floor 0 and -1. In plant 0 there are workers (bots) and in plant -1 there is a safe where 80% of the money will be, the other 20% is in floor 0.

Floor 0 = 20k gralats.
    -When they enter the bank, the members of the gang must kill 5 cops scattered around the floor (bots of 100 hp), then the boss will appear and it will take 10-15 seconds to go towards the door that leads to the ground floor.
    -To enter the -1 floor you need a special drill that will break the lock. (The boss will have the special drill and it will take 2 minutes and 30 seconds to break the lock on the door) -> The boss of the gang is a bot. <-
    -The alarm will sound when the drill begins to break the lock of the door.
    -The police can enter the bank after 1 minute of alarm.
    -During this minute the gangsters can take advantage to steal money from the floor 0. (Not before)
    -The theft of each cashier will take 10 seconds (10 cashiers for a total value of 20k gralats)
    Attention-> If a player is stealing the cashier and in those 10 seconds he dies he can not get the money. The cashier will have again 2k gralats
    -At the end of the robbery at an cashier, a backpack will appear that the police and gangsters can collect (If a gangster has a backpack, he will have to take it to the respawn area / If a policeman has a backpack, he will have to take it to his respawn-> the car or the van)

-1=80k gralats
    -The door is broken and gangsters and policemen can enter or leave
    -The boss of the gangsters goes to the safe takes 10-15 seconds to arrive
    -The boss of the gangsters will take about 10-15 minutes to open the safe
    -The boss can be attacked at any time
    -If the boss manages to empty the safe he will recover 80% of the life and will go to the respawn will take 1 minute. If the boss arrives he will have escaped and the gangsters will have won (Life increases or decreases depending on time)

Gangsters Main objective:
    -Protect the boss of the gangsters (The boss will have 500-1k of hp of life)
    Cops Main objective:
    -Kill the gangster boss to stop the theft.

Respawn:
    -COPS: will revive in police cars or if not in a police van.
    -Gangsters: will revive inside the bank on the floor 0 in a room (The gangsters have entered the bank through a tunnel)
    Only these Weapons can be used for both sides:
    M4, RPG 7, Frag Grenades, All the swords

Rewards:
    2-3k gralats per player

For iEra's standards, the reward is a bit too much.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    For iEra's standards, the reward is a bit too much.
    You can’t really get anything good besides a hat or some shovels with 3k gralats

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

I like all your ideas that you have recently posted since few weeks ago. However, I dont think you should waste your time on suggesting. The admins wont do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JD M View Post
    I like all your ideas that you have recently posted since few weeks ago. However, I dont think you should waste your time on suggesting. The admins wont do anything.
    Ty. Yes I know.I'm going to change the chip, I will probably stop sharing ideas.
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-26-2018 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Ty. Yes I know.I'm going to change the chip, I will probably stop sharing ideas.
    Don't stop, I love looking at your ideas. How about more realistic rewards such as an ec piece. 500 or less graalats can be earned at a time. Also for the weapons, i never owned m4 and I dont have my acc with the rpg7 acc on it. How about just exclude guns such as bar, psg, and chem/flame? Exclude the npcs and just make it like ctf.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Don't stop, I love looking at your ideas. How about more realistic rewards such as an ec piece. 500 or less graalats can be earned at a time. Also for the weapons, i never owned m4 and I dont have my acc with the rpg7 acc on it. How about just exclude guns such as bar, psg, and chem/flame? Exclude the npcs and just make it like ctf.

Thank you. Rewards can always be changed, but you're right, what most encourages people to play are ecs before money.
    I'm afraid that for 500 gralats people will not go to the event.

About the weapons hmmm it would be like the survival event (skill event, I do not remember the name at this moment) you would appear with those 3 weapons in the inventory and, to avoid problems, I would have to touch up the melees.
    -Only 3 weapons can be use, so there are no disadvantages (the most skilled team wins)
    -About the npcs I think I would keep them to find a bit of variety. but it's not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Thank you. Rewards can always be changed, but you're right, what most encourages people to play are ecs before money.
    I'm afraid that for 500 gralats people will not go to the event.

About the weapons hmmm it would be like the survival event (skill event, I do not remember the name at this moment) you would appear with those 3 weapons in the inventory and, to avoid problems, I would have to touch up the melees.
    -Only 3 weapons can be use, so there are no disadvantages (the most skilled team wins)
    -About the npcs I think I would keep them to find a bit of variety. but it's not a bad idea.
    Well people dont always care about the reward as long as its fun. What if we make it like gun game? Or mpx or maybe even custom guns for the event. Npc are fine ig.

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Well people dont always care about the reward as long as its fun. What if we make it like gun game? Or mpx or maybe even custom guns for the event. Npc are fine ig.

yeah, the main objective is to entertain and make it as fun as possible