Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Please be kind to one another....

Please be kind to one another....

It is insane how common cyber bullying/bullying has become, whether it be games or social apps. It's really a sad sight to see. It seems to exist everywhere you look. There is nothing to gain by being rude or bullying someone. Please don't go out of your way to be horrible to another. It isn't worth doing and it's not cool. It's not funny.

I hope to see less and less of it in the future. We all have to deal with a difficulties of life and perhaps even the difficulties of dealing with our own thought process, let's not add to it. Be nice to yourself and others.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Ikr someone was so mean to me last year; he called me a troll who faked autism, a brain-damaged sister, etc. it hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Ikr someone was so mean to me last year; he called me a troll who faked autism, a brain-damaged sister, etc. it hurts
    I am sorry you had to deal with that. I have dealt with various forms of bullying for several years and I know it can really mess with how a person sees themself.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyWitchCraft View Post
    It is insane how common cyber bullying/bullying has become, whether it be games or social apps. It's really a sad sight to see. It seems to exist everywhere you look. There is nothing to gain by being rude or bullying someone. Please don't go out of your way to be horrible to another. It isn't worth doing and it's not cool. It's not funny.

I hope to see less and less of it in the future. We all have to deal with a difficulties of life and perhaps even the difficulties of dealing with our own thought process, let's not add to it. Be nice to yourself and others.
    It really is sad, but there is not much someone can do, honestly it is about our generation being able to educate and teach proper manners and respect to our children when the time comes.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I am sorry you had to deal with that. I have dealt with various forms of bullying for several years and I know it can really mess with how a person sees themself.
    I’m sorry that you’ve had to deal with bullying and yeah, it can def mess you up. <\3

Society is fun, isn't it?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    good luck stopping it m8s

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Leveler
    I'm not gonna lie, I use to do it on graal ALL THE TIME. That's why I have warns now lol. At the time you think it's funny and pointless, but it's not pointless or whatever since some people take others words heavy to their hearts. If only I knew that then.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

It is obvious that it will get worse if nothing is done. Whoever does not punish evil, orders it to be done...

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I use to do it on graal ALL THE TIME. That's why I have warns now lol. At the time you think it's funny and pointless, but it's not pointless or whatever since some people take others words heavy to their hearts. If only I knew that then.
    When we all come from different paths in life, it’s hard to grasp how a person might be effected by what we say. The reality of it eventually sets in and you end up realizing you can’t undo the damage that was caused.