Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Please be kind to one another....

There is a gang that has more than 20k hours and insults people either by the color of their skin, religion, sexuality, country, etc.
    That gang is still active and they have not changed

All gangs talk trash but this is the worst and the one that speaks the most
    We usually talk about people but why are there no penalties for gangs??and in extreme cases delete the gang???

A bit of rivalry is fine, but is it necessary to get there?^^^^

Are we supporting these vulgarities or are we against them?
    Last edited by Adrian321; 10-30-2018 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    There is a gang that has more than 20k hours and insults people either by the color of their skin, religion, sexuality, country, etc.

We usually talk about people but why are there no penalties for gangs??and in extreme cases delete the gang???

That is incredibly horrible. I can only hope that something could be implemented that would punish gangs that would do such a thing. That is clearly going beyond “just a troll” and maybe should be looked into.

Well, if you don’t provide proof or even the name of the gang, how Can something be done?

It's not the whole gang.. Those are some individuals. Just because 2 people from a gang insulted you does not mean that the whole gang is racist piece of ****. There is no need to delete or penalize a whole gang because of few individuals
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    It's not the whole gang.. Those are some individuals. Just because 2 people from a gang insulted you does not mean that the whole gang is racist piece of ****. There is no need to delete or penalize a whole gang because of few individuals
    When you spend more than 4k hours on base you know how gangs work (I have more than 6k hours)
    Add a person who stays on base pking for 5-6 hours a day (vacation days) Do you think they will say thanks?
    Do you know the insults that there have been towards gangs in wars ???
    And you come to me saying that only 2 people insult? Have you ever done base? Have you ever been in a war? Have you ever been pking on base with your friends all the day?
    Before there were not as many insults as now. If you do not believe what I say,do this: do pking to the same base more than 4 hours without interruptions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Well, if you don’t provide proof or even the name of the gang, how Can something be done?
    Nothing can be done because most of the vulgarities are out of graal era, the others in the states of the people (my opinion this should change)

it's obvious to what gang I mean

When you spend more than 4k hours on base you know how gangs work (I have more than 6k hours)
    Add a person who stays on base pking for 5-6 hours a day (vacation days) Do you think they will say thanks?
    And you come to me saying that only 2 people insult? Have you ever done base? Have you ever been in a war? Have you ever been pking on base with your friends all the day?
    Before there were not as many insults as now. If you do not believe what I say,do this: do pking to the same base more than 4 hours without interruptions
    I have 3k hours and most of them are in bases, It is normal for people to insult each other when most of them spend 4-5 hours per day on the game. If we were to delete every gang that has a member who insulted someone than there would be no gangs in era. Heck there are people that will insult you for stealing their pizza spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing can be done because most of the vulgarities are out of graal era, the others in the states of the people (my opinion this should change)

What do you mean out of era?
    Admins - - ERA

Please be kind to one another....

The problem of bullying is growing each and every day, I think it can be stopped through disciplinary action of course, Bullying can be just to improve a person status in a way- but being bullied can lead to life-long, negative psychological effect, social coping problems and ect and gaming can have positive benefits like making new friends, socializing, and learning how to strategize and problem solve, it is also another place where cyberbullying occurs.
    There are a lot of people that iv played with inside a game lobby that can be cruel to others just cause someone did better then them, Or they did better then the opponent so they name call and harass the player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Madio; 10-30-2018 at 08:26 PM.
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Please be kind to one another....

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    The problem of bullying is growing each and every day, I think it can be stopped through disciplinary action of course, Bullying can be just to improve a person status in a way- but being bullied can lead to life-long, negative psychological effect, social coping problems and ect and gaming can have positive benefits like making new friends, socializing, and learning how to strategize and problem solve, it is also another place where cyberbullying occurs.
    There are a lot of people that iv played with inside a game lobby that can be cruel to others just cause someone did better then them, Or they did better then the opponent so they name call and harass the player.

It won’t get any better, and the one who is bullying probably has not ever had any type of Discipline in Their lifetime if they are bullying others, It’s the parents responsibility to discipline them they made the child they handle all the stuff that comes with it.

Javi's Production

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post

Definitely it’s an issue and sad that gets worse.

I hope that people take the time to read this thread and
    the comments. I think the community can come together and really make a difference. No one is alone when it comes to being bullied and no one should ever feel like they are. There’s always going to be someone who will be there and listen when you need someone to talk to. I will gladly be there for someone if someone needs to talk.

What are you even trying to say?

How is this relevant?

And you come to me saying that only 2 people insult?
    Wow great way to scarecrow iHit’s argument. Nowhere does he say only 2 people in whole of graal make insults. He is only pointing out that a whole gang shouldn’t be penalised for 2 members who insult. You’re going to have to try a bit harder to dodge his argument.

(And honestly I have to agree with iHit, it would be dangerous if crimes committed by a few becomes generalised to a whole population)

What a convoluted mess

If you do not believe what I say,
    iHit makes no suggestion that he does not believe people make insults

- - - Updated - - -

Well isn't that pragmatic

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."