Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Please be kind to one another....

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    When you spend more than 4k hours on base you know how gangs work (I have more than 6k hours)
    Add a person who stays on base pking for 5-6 hours a day (vacation days) Do you think they will say thanks?
    Do you know the insults that there have been towards gangs in wars ???
    And you come to me saying that only 2 people insult? Have you ever done base? Have you ever been in a war? Have you ever been pking on base with your friends all the day?
    Before there were not as many insults as now. If you do not believe what I say,do this: do pking to the same base more than 4 hours without interruptions

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing can be done because most of the vulgarities are out of graal era, the others in the states of the people (my opinion this should change)

it's obvious to what gang I mean
    We cannot be in charge of what happens outside of graal because there is almost no way on proving if something is real and not faked, whereas in graal we have more control on what we can do about the issue. For any vulgarity on other apps, it shud be reported to the team of that app, as they have more control of what they can do there.

This is like saying that if someone is banned in discord, then they should be banned in graal, which makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    What are you even trying to say?

How is this relevant?

Wow great way to scarecrow iHit’s argument. Nowhere does he say only 2 people in whole of graal make insults. He is only pointing out that a whole gang shouldn’t be penalised for 2 members who insult. You’re going to have to try a bit harder to dodge his argument.

(And honestly I have to agree with iHit, it would be dangerous if crimes committed by a few becomes generalised to a whole population)

What a convoluted mess

iHit makes no suggestion that he does not believe people make insults

- - - Updated - - -

Well isn't that pragmatic

I do not think you understood what I said so I will not answer :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    I have 3k hours and most of them are in bases, It is normal for people to insult each other when most of them spend 4-5 hours per day on the game. If we were to delete every gang that has a member who insulted someone than there would be no gangs in era. Heck there are people that will insult you for stealing their pizza spot.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean out of era?
    Are you saying that all gangs say these vulgarities? (I just said that gang)
    I want to eliminate or penalize those gangs that say very serious things.( but nothing can be done)

I do not mean these insults-> Uiii has called me a fool, I erase the gang -.- no, uiii called me an idiot, I erase the gang no -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    We cannot be in charge of what happens outside of graal because there is almost no way on proving if something is real and not faked, whereas in graal we have more control on what we can do about the issue. For any vulgarity on other apps, it shud be reported to the team of that app, as they have more control of what they can do there.

This is like saying that if someone is banned in discord, then they should be banned in graal, which makes no sense.
    I know, unfortunately we want to avoid these things but it can not and the toxicity increases: /

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I do not think you understood what I said so I will not answer :/
    I would love to know what you meant

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."