Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Please be kind to one another....

I hate when people say “Its 2018 who cares anymore” like is that really your state of mind?
    Bullying is a big Problem around the world.
    I use to bully bully’s who use to bully me in 4th grade, I remember braking crayons putting it in my mouth an throwing it at bully’s who use to bully others and me.

I was never caught,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Does this thread actually do anything or just confirm what is already known?
    The thread is doing absolutely nothing wrong. Leave it be. There's no reason to be rude about it. All it's doing is trying to spread positivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    The thread is doing absolutely nothing wrong. Leave it be. There's no reason to be rude about it. All it's doing is trying to spread positivity.
    I second this.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    I hate when people say “Its 2018 who cares anymore” like is that really your state of mind?
    It's 2018 and you can't dress as Morgan Freeman for halloween if you are white cause you are culturally appropriating other races, well at least in the minds of some individuals on twitter. So the mindstate of most people is "Its 2018, how dare you offend me?"
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuto Kikuchi View Post
    Bullying is a big Problem around the world.
    I use to bully bully’s who use to bully me in 4th grade, I remember braking crayons putting it in my mouth an throwing it at bully’s who use to bully others and me.

I was never caught,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    It's 2018 and you can't dress as Morgan Freeman for halloween if you are white cause you are culturally appropriating other races, well at least in the minds of some individuals on twitter. So the mindstate of most people is "Its 2018, how dare you offend me?"
    Ignore people who use the " It's 2018" format.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I m just questioning the pragmatics of this thread. Name me one bully who un- ironically believes that their actions is "funny" or "cool" and name me one person who un- ironically believes that it is good to be horrible to other people (in general).

Of course positivity is always welcomed and please don't equailavte criticism with personal attacks (or being "rude"), you seem to have a habit for that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anjum9694 View Post
    Bullying is when people try to take their frustration down to others. Only the strongest can resist doing this, and not everyone is strong.
    Um so bullying victims are simply weak?

- - - Updated - - -

I admit I think this thread is pretty cool, good messages here

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

It's unfortunate to see but it does happen. With any type of bullying there are people will bully with their friends just for laughs. I've had a group of kids gang up on me and laugh as they bullied because i chose to be more of a tomboy.

I had to deal with a really rough several years and it's something I know no one else has to go through. Nowadays i try to get involved by helping people through what they deal with and just being a supportive person.
    Last edited by LadyWitchCraft; 10-29-2018 at 03:18 AM.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I m just questioning the pragmatics of this thread. Name me one bully who un- ironically believes that their actions is "funny" or "cool" and name me one person who un- ironically believes that it is good to be horrible to other people (in general).

Of course positivity is always welcomed and please don't equailavte criticism with personal attacks (or being "rude"), you seem to have a habit for that

- - - Updated - - -

I admit I think this thread is pretty cool, good messages here
    Your original comment wasn't exactly easy to interpret as good criticism, but I don't want to hold anything above anybody's heads as that'll only make things worse. I do appreciate the fact that you want to question things - because that's not a bad thing (and I apologize if I'm coming off as sarcastic - I'm not being sarcastic at all, although it's hard to interpret things over written word). I apologize if I misinterpret things. It tends to be hard to tell what a tone is, and a person can only go off of what is being said versus what it is directed at, ya know?

But yea, I get you, and by no means meant to cause an issue, genuinely.

Otherwise, I agree with you LadyWitchCraft, and it's very amazing of you to want to be a supportive person despite being treated so harshly. Very noble thing to do.

I've been bullied a long time in school for various reasons, and still am. Have been harassed on Era as well, threatened, had my info leaked/threatened, etc. Sometimes it's not a matter of a person doing it recreationally or just because they think they're cool, as BlackandWhite pointed out and I agree with. Quite often, it tends to be out of spite or just happens because a person got built up to a certain point. I know whenever I've been harassed on Era, it's generally because they're unhappy with things in the game or unhappy that they were dealt consequences for their actions. Although things like this have way too many sources that become complicated to source and therefore, solve the issue, it's great to see the positivty spread here. It takes a lot of patience but the best thing to do in these situations is handle it appropriately for yourself and others.

You guys are good people. Keep on doing what you're doing and keep striving to be the best you you can be.

it's a game. games will have trolls anywhere you look. Trollers don't look at "There is nothing to gain by being rude or bullying someone" and stop trolling. they look at you and see you as an easier target. The more you complain, the more entertainment you give them.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Enfy View Post
    it's a game. games will have trolls anywhere you look. Trollers don't look at "There is nothing to gain by being rude or bullying someone" and stop trolling. they look at you and see you as an easier target. The more you complain, the more entertainment you give them.
    This post is not just about graal. We are talking about cyber bullying and bullying in general. We are talking social sites, social apps and games. This is not limited to just games. They may find it “entertaining and funny” in the moment but come to realize it will come back to haunt them.