Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Change to Era

Ad hominem
    Is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Banned
    Back on topic, please.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Ad hominem
    Is a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
    Oh yes, lets put it this way, if you ain't making money off the amount of players, it's not your problem. (Idk why I quoted you)

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Well today eras population hit 2.4 k today

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    Well today eras population hit 2.4 k today
    cause crypt was ending and most gangs had their last runs (or first)
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    cause crypt was ending and most gangs had their last runs (or first)
    Well 3.1k were on like 10 min ago

The game will continue to die so long as its core systems become outdated. We don't need new content, we need to maintenance. Things like server speed, updated software compatibility, fixing sound, lighting and graphical errors. Then start thinking about content again.

Furthermore focus on the already popular niche's within the game, events, sparing and trade etc.
    Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dspong View Post
    The game will continue to die so long as its core systems become outdated. We don't need new content, we need to maintain the existing but core parts of the game. Things like server speed, updated software more compatible with the changing ios UI systems, fixing sound, lighting and graphical errors. Then start thinking about content again.

Furthermore focus on the already popular niche's within the game, events, sparing and trade etc.
    Just my thoughts.
    Noooooo, it's because Fortnite

True that its very hard to quit a game like graal.
    Doctor of Medicine (MD) @ The University of Melbourne, Neurosurgery Intern @ Royal Melbourne Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Integration Dorvay View Post
    True that its very hard to quit a game like graal.
    Why bother quiting? This game makes you imortal.