Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Change to Era

Change to Era

We all know that Era is dieing, but I want to know is if their will be any changes to help bring the players base up and when will they happen.

The new weapon changes have been nice but its not enough. Their is still only 2k players and and most are inactive due to school. Era has alot of potential and if most of the admins and the manager of Era himself, actually put in work they could restore/increase the player base.

Yes, Graal has great potential but unfortunately the admins do not know how to use that potential.

What makes you think players know better than admins? Have you ever heard an admin talk about these problems. Don't worry about numbers and have fun playing. Not trying to be an *** but admins got this. Trust in them

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I know it just feels like they aren’t doing anything to fix this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UrMum View Post
    I know it just feels like they aren’t doing anything to fix this
    This post was ment to be a reply to GrahfixCloud sorry for spam

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    What makes you think players know better than admins? Have you ever heard an admin talk about these problems. Don't worry about numbers and have fun playing. Not trying to be an *** but admins got this. Trust in them

We've put our trust in them for a long time but this game is at an all time low to where there is only 400-600 players on at certain times. They have a spread out players base from classic to west and zone. On the side note connection is poor for pretty much everyone and my connection usually runs at 40-60ms on other games

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk

1.A grain of good experience at age 9, is worth more than a moral course at 20
    2.Not solving problems is guaranteeing a bigger problem
    3.Trusting is difficult. Know who to trust, even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    1.A grain of good experience at age 9, is worth more than a moral course at 20
    2.Not solving problems is guaranteeing a bigger problem
    3.Trusting is difficult. Know who to trust, even more.
    Sorry for being super talkative.

I have no idea what you are saying. Could you better explain what you are saying to fix the communication. I still think it isn't a big deal, we have fun. No need for pessimism. You don't have to stress over every little problem. Your number 2, I do get. Sometimes problems can lead to bigger problems but to this issue, it is in my opinion irrelevant. Trust, there is not many reasons to distrust the game. Don't worry about that either. Lets hop online, there are many things to do. Work, base, chill, events, pk, Holliday events, afk, make a gang/recruit, and much much more. Do not act like the game has so many problems that no one is fixing. You should work hard to find and address problems. Did you not see Junz working on the swear filter? For example. Also, people used to complain about the vip. We got a car vip and then an awesome gun vip with 2 different add on's. If you are still disatisfied, I fixed that for myself by learning gfx, it can put a lot more meaning in the game, even if it does take years. It's an attitude thing that makes the game good or bad. Hang out with me in game There is so much to do.

Sorry for being super talkative.

I have no idea what you are saying. Could you better explain what you are saying to fix the communication. I still think it isn't a big deal, we have fun. No need for pessimism. You don't have to stress over every little problem. Your number 2, I do get. Sometimes problems can lead to bigger problems but to this issue, it is in my opinion irrelevant. Trust, there is not many reasons to distrust the game. Don't worry about that either. Lets hop online, there are many things to do. Work, base, chill, events, pk, Holliday events, afk, make a gang/recruit, and much much more. Do not act like the game has so many problems that no one is fixing. You should work hard to find and address problems. Did you not see Junz working on the swear filter? For example. Also, people used to complain about the vip. We got a car vip and then an awesome gun vip with 2 different add on's. If you are still disatisfied, I fixed that for myself by learning gfx, it can put a lot more meaning in the game, even if it does take years. It's an attitude thing that makes the game good or bad. Hang out with me in game There is so much to do.

It is not pessimism is philosophy, I understand what you mean, but there are very important things that must be fixed, I can ignore those big problems (for example base) but there will always be people who complain about those problems.

Currently I play the game for my friends and every week I see how they quit. The toxicity, the lack of ideas and every year the same. Is killing the game
    I repeat I am not pessimistic, I always try to lower people from the clouds, share ideas and sometimes I am the one who has to be taken down from the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    It is not pessimism is philosophy, I understand what you mean, but there are very important things that must be fixed, I can ignore those big problems (for example base) but there will always be people who complain about those problems.

Currently I play the game for my friends and every week I see how they quit. The toxicity, the lack of ideas and every year the same. Is killing the game
    I repeat I am not pessimistic, I always try to lower people from the clouds, share ideas and sometimes I am the one who has to be taken down from the clouds.
    Awesome, I get that.

I guess everyone here is an expert in philosophy and economy..
    Admins - - ERA