Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Change to Era

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    However, dying would mean that almost nobody plays anymore, that no updates are ever put out, and no active individuals work on the game.
    I don’t think you know what dying means

The main thing is that the population that played originally and made up a large chunk of the base is now moved on and grown. We can't assume anything; by assuming things about why the game is having the changes it is, you're setting it up for failure.
    As a general comment, I have seen this sort of claim numerous time and I believe it shouldn’t be use a deflection for the genuine issues of graal, which has consequently resulted in a declining era population

What is being changed, and why what is being done is being done, does not mean that the people behind it put zero thought into it, or are doing nothing. I can guarantee you, every single active staff in the game is acutely aware of its many issues, and we are acutely aware of what the players want versus what we can do for them. There's an endless amount of things to balance in that process. Please, don't assume that we're twiddling our thumbs oblivious to what's going on.
    Obviously the “admins put no effort” claim is an exaggerated, however, the thought behind it has some truth. That there appears to be a level inaction for solutions when to solving certain issues. An example such as the consistent lag on graal which appears as if it’s never going to be fixed. Being aware can only go so far.

Just know, in everything we do, our intention is only to help the game and please the players. It's never to please ourselves, nor to ignore what is going on at the same time. However, just because one thing is added to the game doesn't mean we don't care about everything else that should be. <3

We're all doing our best. There are always limitations but just know that. You might not be able to see that, but we are. I would never say that just to say that.
    Why do you keep saying this? Like yeh we are thankful of good intentions but at times it becomes frustrating at the actual action that follows this intention

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    That's getting less popular, not dying. For all we know it could stay the same for the next 5 years and then get really popular for whatever reason. Player world's die, Era isn't gonna have 0 admins working and 0 players playing. Maybe there are just less players rn cause they are busy playing Fortnite.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Dying ≠ dead

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I don’t think you know what dying means

As a general comment, I have seen this sort of claim numerous time and I believe it shouldn’t be use a deflection for the genuine issues of graal, which has consequently resulted in a declining era population

Obviously the “admins put no effort” claim is an exaggerated, however, the thought behind it has some truth. That there appears to be a level inaction for solutions when to solving certain issues. An example such as the consistent lag on graal which appears as if it’s never going to be fixed. Being aware can only go so far.

Why do you keep saying this? Like yeh we are thankful of good intentions but at times it becomes frustrating at the actual action that follows this intention

- - - Updated - - -

Dying ≠ dead
    Lol at admins fixing lag. "Let me put my hand through a portal and reset the servers."

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

All I'll say is
    1. The game is not dying. By saying the game is dead/dying has a much stronger meaning than people seem to understand. Is the population playing the game lower than it was before? Yes. However, dying would mean that almost nobody plays anymore, that no updates are ever put out, and no active individuals work on the game. This is not true for Era. The population is lower than before for many reasons, not just a single thing. The main thing is that the population that played originally and made up a large chunk of the base is now moved on and grown. We can't assume anything; by assuming things about why the game is having the changes it is, you're setting it up for failure.
    By that logic Graal Playerworlds are alive and healthy
    Admins - - ERA

Quote Originally Posted by iHit View Post
    By that logic Graal Playerworlds are alive and healthy
    That doesn't really deserve a response... Smh... Why respond to logic with a dramatic "WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE!" statement.

@Zany

By gaming terms, "dying" means that the playerbase of a certain video game is decreasing.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    @Zany

By gaming terms, "dying" means that the playerbase of a certain video game is decreasing.
    If that's what it means, there is no need to react or even care... That's not super bad.

Last edited by GrahfixCloud; 10-30-2018 at 07:35 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Get a life... If that's what it means, there is no need to react or even care...

just because you may not see/believe in something, doesn't mean it's not happening.
    trump w/ global warming

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    just because you may not see/believe in something, doesn't mean it's not happening.
    trump w/ global warming
    People are obviously just disagreeing with all optimism and being a pest. I don't mean to be a brute but you guys are being very stupid about this and it's very bad timing. As in, some one just died bad timing

Last edited by GrahfixCloud; 10-30-2018 at 07:36 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    shut up already, take a hint... Tryin make me mad foo. You are obviously just disagreeing with all optimism and being a pest

ignorance is truly bliss

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    ignorance is truly bliss
    Fight me.